🫠

( Gia's POV )

I had my baby 2 months ago my son was here and my niece was here as well. My sister been spoiling them both she gone be that rich auntie. Me and Amir been co parenting I still be talking to Hassan not as much cause he didn't want to cause problems.

Amir wanted to control me so bad but how? When you don't wanna be with me the fuck? I was over it I didn't even care to be with him now cause I'm not begging for no relationship. My son being born did make me grow up I loved that little boy he was so handsome. You can tell who I hated the whole pregnancy he was that mans twin.

He was out here being a hoe anyways but he was a good dad so no point in being bitter about it. I was on the phone with Hassan when my door was being knocked on.  " I'll call you back " I said opening the door it was Amir.

" What you want? It's not your weekend " I said " I'm going on a trip in some days so I wanted to grab him until I leave you would've know if you would've answered. Instead of talking to that nigga " he said.  " Whatever " I said changing him and handing him to him he got all his own shit I don't send him with none of my shit.

" bye baby boy " I said kissing his cheek they left his weird ass. I called Hassan back " I wanna see you come over I miss you " I said and he was on his way. It felt so good to have somebody listen to me but also tell me where I fucked up at.

Hassan came over and I had hugged him " Where yo clothes ? " He said looking me up and down. " Boy I got clothes on " I said he slapped my ass sitting me on his lap. " I missed you " I said laying on him. " Yo baby ass just wanna take a nap with me " He said I smirked getting up and pulling him up the steps with me.

He took his clothes off leaving his boxers on and laid down. I got on top of him putting his hands on my butt and placed my hands in his pants. " Spoileddd " He said as I laid down and dosed off.

•••
" Hassan yo phone won't stop going off " I said and he answered it. " Man I'll slide by there later stop calling my phone " he said and I mugged him. How am I jealous we not together I cannot be mad.

" I know you ain't got no attitude? " He asked I laid back down. " No Hassan " I said closing my eyes and going back to sleep I indeed had an attitude so I just took my ass back to sleep.

I woke up an hour later Hassan was gone, I had saw my sister had texted me wanting to go out. I definitely needed it I got dressed and met up w/ Lani.

LaniBandz_ and 25,678 others liked

Gia_ Who just had a baby? Snatched and outside😜
View 2,000 comments
LaniBandz yeah sissyyyy🔥
↪️🥵

Hassan_ Aw okay.

Osama_ damn bm.
↪️😮‍💨

Kross_ big headed lil girl 🫶🏾
↪️love youuu.

I logged out ignoring Hassan's call pulling up to meet my sister. Seeing Hassan parked in the parking lot he walked over to my door. " Idk what the Fuck yo problem is, but don't ignore me I'm not that nigga I can't read minds tell me what the fuck you want Gia stop acting like a fucking KID " he yelled.

" You went to a bitches house so stay with them bitches HASSAN " I said " You childish as fuck last time I checked you AINT WANT A RELATIONSHIP so don't be mad for me being a nigga with needs " He said walking away. I rolled my eyes going into the club Hassan was in a section w/ his homeboys.

I was drinking and chopping it up drinking in the section with my brothers and sisters. " I mean he's right Gia, you can't keep doing that " Lani said " Either you gone be with him or you not but don't be mad when he's doing him cause you ain't say none " She said.

I saw a bottle coming our way " This is from yo man " the girl said to me and I looked at Hassan and smiled. " That Nigga want you and you playing with him " Aaliyah said. " And Osama need to keep it strictly co parenting , why he commenting on shit " Lani said.

" You entertaining it too if I was Hassan I'd knock yo ass out you need a good beating " Lani said chuckling " He's so genuine all he gotta do is yell " I said it was true Hassan could raise his voice and I'd be ready to cry. That man was nothing but amazing and I can't lie he respected my wishes and he even respected my bd.

When my bd be petty towards him, he makes sure anything he gets me he gets a gift for my son as well and I liked that. We got drunk and I danced and twerked I saw Hassan coming over my man my man. " What's up " he said to my sisters before going to rap with my brothers.

Him my cousin Isaiah are real coo he's done kicked it with my brothers plenty of times. He came back " You having fun mamas? " he asked " Yeah thanks for the bottle baby " I said " Mmm you welcome Ima let you have yo fun I'll see you tonight see y'all " he said to me and my sisters. I smiled he was so sweet Osama as would've dragged me out the club.

•••

I woke up the next morning with a headache Hassan was under me sleep. I got out the bed taking some pills and making breakfast. It was a knock at my door and a random bitch was dropping my baby off I was furious. I texted Osama cursing him out he called me all types of bitter bitches.

He hadn't cried not once since he's been home and that's just not like him. I picked him up and he instantly started crying " What's a matter stinky? " I said taking his onesie off to change him. I saw a big purple bruise on his back. Tears came I was going to kill somebody.

" Hassan I'm going to kill somebody Istg " I yelled he came running downstairs " What's a matter ma? " He asked and I showed him. " Let's ride out " He said we got in the car I just held my baby I was tore that his daddy would let this happen to him. I texted him and all he said was he had to leave town early and he left him with his girl.

This random ass bitch? " Stop crying baby Ima let you beat her ass " he said and I nodded. We pulled up to my baby daddy's house I saw the girls car that dropped him off. We knocked on the door I handed Hassan the baby. " You hit my baby? " I asked she smirked " he wouldn't shut the fuck up crying " she said.

I started to beat the fuck out of her " Don't you ever in yo fucking life hit my fucking child " I said kicking her all in the face she was bloody. " Okay baby calm down it's me " Hassan said and I just cried. " He's 2 months why would she harm my baby and he don't give a fuck " I said crying.

We took him to the hospital and they filed a police report he wasn't allowed to come near me or my baby. Call me the cops or whatever you don't give 2 fucks and that's fine.