Celebration 🍾🍾

( JANIA'S POV )

What's up y'all it's your girl NI NI and I'm about to graduate from Spelman university. She got her masters in social work and planned on opening a foster car for kids. She has hired some of the best people already to join and run the facility. She hopes this is one for the many to come.

Although her little sister never went to the system this is for kids , who didn't get to be as blessed as her. My sister doesn't even know that she inspired me. " Good morning baby come down stairs " Izzy said and I smiled coming down the steps seeing a bunch of balloons with congrats and gifts.

" Thank you baby " I said hugging him " I know I'm not the best at all times , but I'm super proud of the woman you becoming I love you mamas " He said kissing me " I love you more izzy " I said kissing him back. " Go get yo fine ass ready " he said and I went upstairs to get ready for my graduation.

Once I got done I let my hair down that my sissy slayed. I was more than ready to be done with school and get my career rolling. I took a few pictures and posted my school pics I had took some weeks ago.

Pretty

Pretty.Pretty_ and 100,762 others liked.
FineAssNiNi_ all those late nights paid off I got my masters thank you god for everything🙏🏾To the person that inspired me I love you and I'm doing this for you🫶🏾
View all 4,000 comments
Pretty.Pretty_ Congrats big sis🥹 You're so amazing here's too new beginnings love you dearly 🫶🏾🍾
↪️don't make me cry I love y'all 😘

KingVon_ Congrats lil sis🥳
↪️Thanks bro🤞🏾

J.Kaylaaaa_ Brains and Beauty Congrats big degree🫶🏾
↪️love y'all😘

Payroll_ I'm so proud of you baby girl🥹
↪️I love you daddy!

EnvyMeKendra_ I'm a proud mom, I always knew you'd be great, I wish you nothing but the best at the start of your career🫶🏾
↪️I love you ma🥹

I had tears everybody was sending me so much encouraging words and things I was overwhelmed with love so tears were needed. These was happy tears " Baby you gone ruin your make up " Izzy said patting my tears away. He was dressed up and looking good as ever.

" Come on for you eat me right here the way you looking " He said biting his lip I smiled scrolling through Instagram I saw Izzy post pop up.