Twins birthday party 🫶🏾

( Lani's POV )

I was up making the twins breakfast, Armani was out doing last minute shopping. I had rented out bounce houses, got our pool cleaned so they can have a big party. Todays all about my babies and I couldn't wait to see them smile.

" Morning Ma " Ky said " Good morning handsome where's your siblings " I said " They still sleep we was up all night playing the game together" He said and I smiled I loved they bond. " I'll be done with breakfast soon " I said and he nodded going into the kitchen.

I heard the door open so I knew it was Armani he took the bags he had upstairs. I had finished cooking and setting up I went and made they plates and then woke them up. Everybody was together and at the table eating " Y'all ready for y'all party ? " I asked and they nodded.

" This was good thanks ma " legend said " You welcome happy birthday babies let's open gifts " I said and they nodded cleaning up the kitchen first. Armani went upstairs to grab his gifts and I already had mine downstairs in the closet.

They opened the gifts he got them everything, like they don't need Apple Watches and shit. " Thanks dad " They said and I smiled " hmm " I said giving them they gifts. They school year was about to start up so of course I got them school clothes, shoes, they have everything.

" This the last gift " I said I gave Ky one too. " We going miami??? " They said yelling. I was against Miami cause they young but some ugly dude got them anyways and said if that's where they wanna go we going. " Thanks Ma and Dad " They said I smiled.

" After the party y'all can grab y'all bags I've already packed each one of them " I said. Everybody was going to get ready. I had straightened the house back up and I went upstairs to see Armani laying down. " Take a nap with me " he mumbled " Baby if we go sleep we gone be late to the party " I said.

I laid in the bed cuddling with him " You get some rest I'll be up and greeting everybody at the party " I said and I heard snores. This man was tired he had been up all morning finishing errands for me and the twins of course. Once he was sleep I got up but his phone was ringing so I answered it.

" Hello? " I asked " I'm sorry I just got the wrong number I'm looking for Armani  " the girl said " You have the right number this is his girlfriend can I take a message " I asked her. " uh yeah tell him Mia's in town " She said " Will do " I said hanging up.

Will not tf I deleted the call and blocked her number don't give a fuck who you are. I put his phone next to him and I got ready setting up all the food I had started cooking.  I made wings, regular fried chicken legs, seafood boil , all types of sides and my man was getting on the grill when he woke up.

The Twins was greeting they friends who came and I smiled as my sister and Hassan walked in with the baby. They've been going through it with Osama like how you let a bitch put they hands on my nephew? I whooped that hoes ass again when I saw her don't play with TT baby.

" Hi auntie baby Ima miss you " I said giving him a kiss I had him and my brothers kids spoiled as hell. I loved the babies I'm that rich auntie lol. " Hey Hassan " I said giving him a side hug. My nigga ain't like him just cause his brother but he was a good Nigga and that's what my sister needed somebody to put her in check.

We was all outside mingling Armani finally woke up and hopped on the grill while drinking. " I hope you know my brother on his way " He said and I mugged "
Why would you invite him? Knowing my sister was here he can't be around her and if she wanna be petty Ima let her " I said.

" Don't play with me these his niece and nephew just like hers tf. This my house my blood welcomed anywhere " He said " You right remind me to do it at my house next time and both of y'all won't be invited " I said walking away. After this trip I'm going back home cause what you mean?

I warned my sister that Osama was coming so she made a plate left they gifts and just left to avoid the drama. I saw him walk in with a bitch I rolled my eyes going to talk to my siblings. " That bitch ass nigga " Kross said " Him and his fucking brother " I said mumbling.

" We gone head out they gifts in the house love y'all " My family said leaving now it's just me and his weird ass family besides his granny nem. I was walking in the house passed Osama , the girl and Armani. " What up sis " he said and I ignored him going in the house. " Fix that nasty ass attitude , why you ain't tell me somebody called me earlier? " He asked.

" Must've slipped my mind " I said  tryna move out his way.  " You deleted the call you being rude as fuck that's my little sister Mia " he said. " Aw okay "I said I walked back out saying hey we chopped it up she was alright.

" You ain't fucking with me " Osama asked " Nope and you know why so fuck out my face " I said " Yo Pablo you need to check yo bitch " He said to Armani " Bitch? " I said " I got yo bitch you lame ass Nigga " I said " Get the fuck out " I said " This ain't yo mf house I ain't gotta go nowhere " He said and Armani ain't say a word.

" Cool come on twins " I said " Let's go home and get ready for the trip " I said.