Seperated.

( Armani's POV )

Me and Lani been separated for a few months, I still go to appointments we still have family dinners, and outings with the kids. I checked my brother too for disrespecting her I should've never let him do it in the first place. He apologized and they moved forward she still don't fuck with him because of her sister.

She tolerates him on behalf of me and our kids they love they uncle O. I stayed the night last night with Lani and the kids I was super hype I'm tryna get back in there. My sister had texted me saying she wanted to meet up and meet her at her hotel it was important.

So I woke up showering wake up fat ma I said to Lani " Come lock this door I'm finna meet up with my sister " I said. She nodded " be safe " She said I kissed her " You wanna be back in so bad " She said and I laughed damn right I do.

I headed to my sisters hotel she had texted me the room #, let me tell y'all Mia is my daddy's daughter. He didn't want her so my granny raised her until her her momma came back and took her. " Sis? " I said walking into her room she had the door unlocked.

" My bad bro I'm coming I'm in the shower it's a drink on the table if you want it " She said and I nodded throwing the shot back. I started getting hot " Shit mia what was that I'm hot " I said I took my shirt off I felt stuck. " Mia what did you put in there " I asked " Shhh " She said .

" What you doing? " I asked her " I want yo baby and you gone give it to me " she said sliding on my dick " Ohhh " I moaned " Fuck get off me " I said she bounced up and down. " I have a girl friend " Is all I remembered before I blacked out.

•••

I woke up in the hospital so fucking confused " Lani " I said and she smiled " hey baby let me get your nurse " She said leaving and coming back. " So nice of you to wake up Mr. East " She said " We ran test and you were date raped you care to tell us what happened if you can remember " She said.

" I dont remember anything besides taking a drink and getting really hot , then passing out " I said to her " We know you were raped and I'm here to tell you sorry that you went through that if you remember anything please let us know. I'm going to let you go home tomorrow " She said leaving.

I sighed " it's okay baby " I said hugging her " Men don't get raped Lani I'm embarrassed you can't tell anybody " I said " Baby I promise I wouldn't tell your business like that, I'm sorry this happened to you " She said hugging me. " Go home with the kids Lani " I told her she just looked at me but left.

I couldn't look at her right now what over grown ass nigga gets raped , that shit feels like my man hood got snatched and I couldn't do shit about it. I didn't even realize I was crying " Baby it's okay to cry " Lani said coming back in.

She hugged me and held me the whole entire night, I keep replaying the events Mia is a foul ass bitch and I couldn't believe she would do that. " Mia STOP " I said jumping out my sleep. " Your sister did this? " she said " Leave it alone Ima handle it " I said.

•••
*3 months later*

I've been out the hospital for about 3 weeks, this bitch has fell off the face of the earth. I killed that bitches momma she gone hurt for sure , I know my kids miss me but I can't face them right now.

I ain't been talking to nobody, I feel so fucking embarrassed I can't even look at Lani. I feel bad cause she's only getting bigger with my son. She sent me a link to this therapist and I was gone say fuck it but I gotta get better for my kids so Ima do it.

I had made the appointment and was on the way. Once I arrived I sat in the car debating if this really what I wanted to do black boys don't go to therapy that's weak. I thought to myself Lani popped up in my head and I got out the car she ain't around and still got some affect on me.

" Good morning I'm Monica this is a safe space okay? I've worked with your girlfriend and her family for years I'm head to listen and help nothing you say will go out this room " she said. We sat there for a while just quiet " I feel useless, weak that I let a girl take advantage of me? How could I get caught slipping like that " I said.

" It's more embarrassing than anything, how can I look at Lani knowing I was raped by my sister. I wish things was different I've just been in the house in a dark space I'm angry. I miss my kids but can't even get the courage to go see them " I said.

" Boys get raped you know why we don't hear about it? Cause a lot of people aren't strong enough to come forward like you. Black men are taught that, they are taught that they can't cry , they are taught that they can't go therapy " she said.

" I think you're strong , It takes a lot of courage to sit on this couch. Men have pride issues once you get past that you can get past anything " She said " I asked Lani to join I hope you don't mind but it's many ways y'all can relate and you don't even know it " She said.

" Hey Ms.Monica " She said hugging her she was glowing I smiled my baby was growing she looked so good. " Hi Armani " She said hugging me. " Hey baby " I said. " I gave you your space but its time to come home the kids miss you I miss you and our baby is growing and you're missing out " She said.

" I can relate to you, the only difference is I was 5 when my real sperm donor decided to rape me Imagine being that young and being in therapy I was supposed to be living a regular kid life not sitting on a couch " She said. " Im here Armani I don't think you're less of a man, I love you and nothing will stop me from doing that " She said crying.

I wiped her tears " I love you more I'm sorry baby " I said to her kissing her. " Stop saying sorry for things you cannot control okay? We will get through this together as a family okay? " She said and we continued to talk for a while.

I can't lie I feel so relieved waking out that place " Ima follow you to the house " I said I missed my kids and her. We was gone get through this one day at a time.