Rocky 🤫

( Layla's POV )

I woke up in a unknown hotel I was so confused my head was pounding. " Oh my god " I said out loud " That's what you get " Ty said some relief came over me I was hoping I ain't fuck nobody else lmao. " Why we in a hotel " I asked " I came here to get away from you, but you went wild last night yo sister called yo daddy and he called me " He said and I nodded.

" My head hurts " I whined " Good " He said handing me a BC powder and some Tylenol. I quickly took it laying right back down closing my eyes feeling Ty get in the bed. " You still mad at me? " I asked and He didn't answer it. " So childish " I said " Whatever yo ass got me fucked up, and the way you acted last night made me wanna ignore you more so unless it's about my kids we need a break " he said.

" Okay " I said silently crying he had got out the bed " You crying for what? Stand on that shit you was screaming to me last night " he said " How you gone use last night against me and I don't even remember shit " I said " Drunk words are sober thoughts, you don't trust me right? So no point of us being together " He said.

" You not being fair I shouldn't have went through yo phone but really? " I asked crying " Bro stop fucking crying " he said " No " I said " Come on so I can take you to the crib " He said and I nodded. I got dressed not saying anything " Hello " I said looking at the unknown number on the screen.

" What's up ma? " A voice came through the phone " who's this? " I asked " My name is Trigga I met you at the club last night " He said " Oh I was really drunk I don't remember giving you my number " I said " You wanna go to breakfast " I looked at Ty " Yeah that's cool I'll call you when I get home " I said.

" Smh " he said " Stand on that shit bra " he said " I am you don't want me right? I said I fucked up damn but you doing the most not trying to forgive me. You think I wanna be out here fucking niggas? " I said rolling my eyes " You 40 but acting 12 " I said.

" I'm telling you if you call that nigga back or go out with him we done for good and I mean that shit " he said. " Ty make your fucking mind up do you wanna be with me or not? You steady ignoring me SPEAK TF UP " I said. " I been wanted you, but you don't trust me right? " he asked " I'm sorry I have trust issues I should've never went through your phone " I said.

" I forgive you but Instead of assuming ask " He said and I nodded. " Block at Nigga too " He said and I nodded blocking dude. I ain't remember his ass anyways my sister was calling " Brunch? " she said and I nodded " That's cool let me go home and put clothes on " I said " Key gone come "'she said and I nodded.

I got dressed and Ty was getting dressed " where you going? " I asked " with you tf, you was just about to link with a Nigga and you not the only one who don't trust shit " he said and I mugged. " Whatever Ty come on " I said. We headed out and my phone was ringing " Hello " I said " We already got the table in the back " NiNi said and I said ok.

We got out and walked in seeing my sisters and they dudes. " What's up y'all " I said and we started chopping it up " A drunk ain't shit " Ni said and I laughed " Sure ain't " Ty said I rolled my eyes and I talked to my sisters while Ty talked to the guys. " All I'm saying is we need a trip " Jay said " All adults? " Ni asked.

" I don't wanna leave Isaiah " she said and I laughed " We can bring the kids and have von mama watch them Ima pay for her expenses " I said and they nodded. " I'll book the air bnb " I said " Daddy got a private jet so does Ty " I said they nodded " Jamaica here we come " I said smiling.

I texted vons mama and she said she was down and I let her know I'll pay her the for babysitting. I booked 2 houses they was connected one side for Vons mama and the kids. " Baby I think you should let Tyler take her girlfriend Jamaica with us " I said he shook his head " hell naw I'm the only one that's getting pussy " He said.

" You don't let her come you won't be getting shit " I said as we pulled up to the house. " Mommy " the twins said lordddd I wish I ain't go with they dad so they could be at his house or something lol. " Ty Ty whooped me " Kaci said " What did you do? " I said raising my eyebrow.

" I spit on Kai " he said and I popped his lip " you don't spit " I said and he cried " I don't care she probably just tapped you, that's the nastiest thing you can do don't let me catch you again " I said and he went and laid on the couch. " You wanna bring your gf Jamaica with us? " I asked and she squealed " Yes yes yes " she said and I smiled.

" We leave Thursday " I said " Order a cart and do a express shipping on it what you don't find, you can get there " I said and she nodded. " Spoiled ass " her daddy said " Can I get some pussy now " he whispered in my ear. I laughed " No the kids here " I said " so when has that ever stopped you? " he asked and I laughed. " Come on for I change my mind " I said.

He followed me up the steps and I stripped " lock the door baby " I said and he did his dick was hard as a rock I got on my knees sucking the soul out his body." fuckkk " he said moaning " You like that daddy " I said licking his balls he was sounding like Lucci ( uh uh ooohhh ) 😂

We fucked for a good hour before the twins started knocking his dick was still hard as a rock. " I mean we ain't fucked in months what you expect " he said sliding me down on his dick. " Momma ! " kai whined " I'm coming okay? Go grab a snack and sit at the table " I said they little feet ran back down the stairs.

" FUCK BABY " I said " You gone get them tubes untied? " he asked and I laughed " negative 5 kids is enough for us " I said he mugged " That's not the answer I wanna hear " he said flipping me over and fucking the shit out of me. " You gone give me another baby? " he said " Fuck Ty yesss " I moaned. He smirked " Ima make that appointment when we get back too don't fuck with me " he said.

I rolled my eyes. Nobody finna have 6 kids!