New beginnings?

( Layla's POV )

Von was back in jail this time for some years I was so over him like the kids love the hell out of him. It's so not fair that they see Ty with his kids and they daddy can't get right. " Momma Can I go over pop pops? " Lani asked I nodded " I wanna go too " Kross said and I nodded.

" We already called they said bring us " they said and I laughed the boys and Ty was still sleep so I dropped them off and came back cleaning everybody's rooms. I bet not catch a damn thing in nobody's room they got snacks and shit every where they be sneaking when I'm sleep.

I laid down hearing Ty phone ring so I answered it " Hello? " I said " I must got the wrong number I'm looking for Ty " She said " This is the right number, he's sleep now I can have him call you when he wakes up " I said. " Yeah tell him his bestfriend is in town and wants to catch up " She said hanging up.

After a while everybody was up " Your bestfriend is in town and wants to catch up " I said and he nodded. " My momma wants the kids I'm finna drop them off " He said and I nodded. They left and I fell asleep my sister was calling " Girl Isaiah is with key I'm bored wanna go out? " She said and I nodded.

I got ready and we left we went to this little r&b lounge and got fucked up. I had a blast no kids, no nagging bds just me and my sister. Jayden ass be up under shooter she don't go nowhere. We partied a couple of hours and then I went home. It was going on 1 a.m and Ty wasn't home.

I checked his location says he was at a hotel I was drunk so I got up going to the hotel he was at. " I'm sorry I was out drinking and left my room key my husband is asleep and not answering " I said to the front desk lady giving Ty's information.

" Here you go " she said giving me the room number I made it up to the floor something told me to just turn around and save myself a heartbreak but I couldn't. I unlocked the door hearing moans and slow music.

" Fuck TY I missed you " A girl said and I walked in on her sucking his dick. " Baby " he said hopping up " Save it Ty " I said trying not to cry. I had quickly left going home locking my doors blocking him.

•••

It's been a year since the incident with Ty and I was strictly co parenting he tried but all of that was over. I had been working my ass of preparing to open another salon so if it wasn't about my kids, my family, or work I had no time.

" Your daddy is on the way put ya damn shoes on " I said yelling at the twins they was not trying to listen this morning. I opened the door " What's up " He said " Hey Ty " I said sitting down. " I miss you " he said " well stop you was on me about trusting you just to punch me right in the face. I'm not mad about it anymore I'm just over you " I said.

He tried and tried it's been a year Nigga give up , knowing he's still smacking the best friend I saw her post and that's fine she won I'm off him. I hadn't dated or touched a man in over a year I was just focused on my new shop.

" See you guys be good okay? " I said kissing them they had grew so quickly. " Bye mommy " they said kissing me they left. I saw a bag with roses " I'll always love you -Ty " It said I chuckled Nigga lost me that's dead.

I took the stacks of money putting them in my safe. " Please go on this double date with me " My sister begged her and key was still going strong he had a friend and she wanted me to go on a date with him.

" Idk " I said sighing " Girl you got cobwebs if you hate the date I'll buy you food for a month " she said and I nodded getting ready.I got ready quickly happy asf I hope I don't like the date cause free food for a month? Sounds like a win.

I got ready meeting my sister at the location she was at I came in seeing key and some dark skin dude. I smiled saying hello he was fine as wine " What's up lil mama you look beautiful " He said making me smile we all talked after a while I saw my sister go to a different table.

" How old are you " I asked " I'm 20 ma " He said and I smiled " Aww you a baby " I said " Nah I'm a grown man " he said. " Okay grown man "I said smiling. " Am I able to take you on another date ? I enjoyed you " He said and I smiled.

" Yeah I'll like that Leon " I said he laughed as I called him his real name. " Let me walk you to your car " He said. He opened my door and I got in he stared at me I wanted to kiss his lips so bad. " Kiss them then " he said.

I chuckled damn I said that out loud I pulled his head down giving him a kiss. " Damn ma " he said smiling hard as hell " give me one more " He said and I did this time he added his tongue. Child I was like a dog in heat.

" take my number " he said and I put it in my phone
" be safe baby " he said. His lil young ass got me out here wide open I laughed thinking to myself. I headed home going straight to bed.