Chapter 37.

( Layla's POV )

It was baby shower day the twins was running around with they cousins, The girls was in the living room with Kross girlfriend she was a good kid I liked her for him. " Girls I need y'all to run and pick up y'all granny " I said they sighed they couldn't stand Leon's momma either she was an asshole.

" I got it girls I know how it is " he said laughing " Mmm you look good Im fucking tonight " he said slapping my ass. " Stop baby that hurts and we can do it quick when you come back " I said to him he smirked nodding.

" I need y'all on your best behavior okay?? " I said to the girls " But ma she always starts I don't like that lady " They said as my parents walked in " Gotta be talking about cruella devil " my pops said I laughed that lady didn't like me or my kids.

" I'll beat a hoe ass today " Momma Kendra said the girls was laughing " This is why they be fighting all the time y'all " I said to them. " Please everybody be on they best behavior okay? " I said and they all agreed.

" You got me fucked up " I heard Kross say to Taylor " excuse me? You must've lost yo damn mind coming up in this house disrespecting her like that " I said. " Don't let him talk to you like that "I said to her while he stormed off.

" Ima just go " she said " You ain't gotta go no where , put ya damn foot down " I said and she nodded I walked up to Kross room " You need to chill out Idk what happened but you can't disrespect her like that " I said. " She wanna entertain Niggas I can " He said.

" You act like your sperm donor had every hoe and a girl and got mad when a mf entertained someone else. If you want just her stand on that if not you can't be mad when she does her " I said. " Aight ma I'm sorry " he said " Nah apologize to her " I said.

•••

The back yard was full of family Leon's family was on one side and mine was on the other. I wobbled out " baby my vagina is hurting bad " I whined " let me look at it " he said making me laugh. We entertained our guest and his mama came over " Well hello to you " She said.

" Hey " I said " I was thinking since this is his first boy, We could keep him first your family had plenty of chances with your others " She said. " Ma don't fucking start " he said " The rate you're going you won't be welcomed in the hospital love " I said calmly.

" Chill " he said " No tell your momma to chill she stays disrespecting me and as of now this is my fucking baby so if I say she can't be around she can't be around " I said getting up. I was over this whole damn thing " Shit " I said seeing the water drip from my legs. " Ouu " I whined the contractions was not playing.

We left the kids there to let the decorators clean up and watch the twins. My parents followed me to the hospital and so did his. " It hurts so bad baby " I said crying " Chill ma ma I got you " he said rubbing my stomach.

" Fuck " I whined out as I got out the car we headed in and they took me straight back. " Okay you can only have 2 people in here " the Dr said " Momma come on pleaseee " I whined to momma Kendra. " You really not gone let me come in? " She said.

" Momma chill out she made her decision y'all can wait right here " He said and she didn't say anything.

•••

" Oh my they are precious " Momma K said " I was supposed to just be having a little boy, why was it a little girl in there too. Baby tubes tied it's over " What we naming them? " He asked and I thought " I like Navy for her and Legend for him " I said " I like that " He said.

" Okay baby Ima let your dad and his parents come in " Momma Kendra said " Okay thanks ma for everything " I said as she kissed my forehead. My daddy came in hugging me and holding the twins for a bit " I'll go back with the kids ok? I'll see you when y'all come home " he said I nodded.

His momma didn't say anything she was in aww at the twins but the first sign of disrespect she's out of there. " We will come visit y'all when y'all get home " they said and we nodded.

•••

We've been out the hospital for a week now and the kids is living the twins. We finally accepting visitors so his family is visiting today. I showered my stomach had went down so quick and I loved that. " You look good " I said eyeing Leon.

" Unless you want a baby back up " he said and I smirked " I just wanna feel the tip " I said we don't gotta wait the 6 weeks hell I been stopped bleeding. " Bro come on " he said sliding my panties to the side he chuckled " Yo ass freaky " he said and I smirked.

" Damn I missed you " he said " Bae I said the tip " I said and he chuckled as he dicked me all the way down. " fuck I love youuuu " I moaned.  I smirked cleaning us up and we showered.

The twins was with they siblings Navy was in the room with the girls, Kross and the twins had legend they loved they siblings and I loved that. No matter how many kids I had I made sure all was love you wouldn't even be able to tell I had multiple everybody get love.

Leon opened the door for his mom and I finished preparing the appetizers I had began cooking. " What's up ma, What's up Jas and Chanel " He said his other sister hadn't made it yet. " Your dad sends gifts he's on a business trip " she said he nodded.

I washed my hands and grabbed the twins bringing them down. " Aww you so good with them " Chanel said " Yeah, my first set of twins prepared me it's easy now " I said handing them to her. They chilled and I sat out food for everybody to give.

" Guess who's in town " His momma said " Mia , and I gave her your number you know I've always loved y'all together. She needs some friends she's back in town " His momma said making me mug.

" I'm good ma and before giving my number out to someone I slept with you need to mention that to me and my wife " He said " Y'all was always good together why would she be mad if she has you " She said. " At this point you doing anything to piss me off, it's not the principle now it's the SUPER INTENDANT " I said raising my voice.

" Don't raise your voice at my momma hoe " His sister Jasmine said and I started whooping her ass. " Now nobody's allowed around but Chanel, and his daddy BYE " I said grabbing my kids and going up the steps.