Chap 5- Convince and countdown

Yusane-PoV

Like I said yesterday, I have uncovered the landmine are waiting us and I need to do something.

But the problem is.

How the fuck was I going to do this.

It's been a few days. In particular 3 days have passed.

It's getting worst day by day. If in the first week they just made some small slip-up like talked in the class or tardy for school but now they even begun to use phone and absence.

If they keep continue like this, we gonna boom in next month.
But you gotta understand for me.

I can't just stand up and told everyone about this.

None of them will listen.

Maybe some will listen but it will split out of their heads after 2 or 3 days.

The best solution here is to ask someone who has influence.

There are two reasonable in the classroom, Kushida or Hirata.

But I will go on Hirata

If I ask Kushida she will ask me to help her make friend with Horikita. Seriously I don't wanna do that.

The only option that would require nothing from me is Hirata.

I need to find a way to get him alone before his harem surrounded him again.

Otherwise they will look at me thinking they have a new opponent coming to take him away.

Typical plot.

Anyway if I can convince Hirata to listen to my doubts and make him talk to the whole class.

Victory shall be mine.

------------------------------------------------

(6:00)

I'd waiting in the stands for 1 hour.

He was good.

Really.

The agility,  the skills and his teamwork made him a good player.

He and others were currently being dismissed by their coach.

That's my chance.

I got up from the stands and jumped over the fence blocking my way to the field.

I landed gently on the ground walked to him.

Hirata was currently chatting with one guy so I can catch up with him.

"Nice play, bro" A boy said as he patted Hirata back.

"You too Shibata, you're the best in our club. One day I'll stand as you equal."

"Man, so I guess I'll wait for that moment. Hmm!" Shibata laugh and spotted me in the distance approaching.

"Hey" I waved and said.

"Oh I know you, you are the eye-patch that came to our class in the first day."

"Wow, I didn't expect to be remembered. Any can I have an private talk with Hirata please?

We have something to say." I said.