Chap 10 -Fuck you sensei

Yusane-Pov

"Ieri-san. If possible, do you want to eat lunch with me and Kushida?" Horikita said.

It's been a day since I persuaded her. But now she comes and tells me this.

"Eh? No Thank you." I immediately rejected.

"You want me to gather the idiots right? I won't ask you to help me this time. I just want you to be by my side when I convince Kushida." She quickly states.

"Ughhhh, Eghhhhhh, Aghhhhh. I don't wanna gooooooo." I said, trying to struggle to show my discomfort.

"Just please, please come with us. I may buy you a free lunch, this time I really won't ask for your help."

I don't wanna go. But I got nothing better to do....

Well, I'm also curious how Horikita will convince Kushida.

"Sure, I guess."

------------------------------------------------

I was currently eating in a table with Kushida and Horikita seated with me.

"So...let me ask again... just to be sure..." Kushida started as she smiles with Horikita "You want me to help you, Horikita-san?"

"Yes, I want you to convince Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo-kun to join the next study session" Horikita said.

"Um, ok! But what are your real motives behind this, Horikita-san?"

"I'm doing it for myself. I'll do whatever to reach Class A!"

"Ahh, I see."

"Do you have any problem with someone's motives are selfish?"

"No! Actually I'm just glad that you were honest."

I looked at Horikita to see her usual stern look seemingly in a state of relief that Kushida would help.

Wow I didn't expect her to put her dislike for Kushida aside.....at such a fast rate.

Potential.

"But!" Kushida says as raises a finger.

"I'd like to have one favor of mine granted once I convince those three people."

"What is it?" Horikita asked.

"I'd like to join the study group! I can help you tutoring them if you want." Kushida says with a widen smile.

Horikita seemed reluctant.

I can tell that she wants to say no so badly. But if she does, she'll get nowhere with this and everything gonna fall.

An ultimatum for the old Horikita, indeed.

But the current Horikita seems more resolved.

"Fine....but if only you can manage to convince them." Horikita finally agreed with her terms.

"Really!? Yay!"

Looking truly happy, she cheered in delight. This appearance of hers is also cute.

"Best regards again, Horikita-san! Ieri-san!"

She extended her left and right arms towards the two of us.

"Eh?" I asked.

"Let's shake on it, shall we?"