Chap 2-Entrance

Yusane PoV

In 90% of school life manga, the entrance ceremony was described as very boring. At the beginning I thought it was just a subjective assessment, but now I realized it's true.

The principal and the students are all thanking each other annoyingly, flexing about their achievements and talk about how great this school are.

Honestly I just wanted to go up there and punch the principal in the face.

Besides, I don't know which class I belong to so I just came and sat at random place, nobody realized.

When the entrance ceremony finally ended, everyone stood up and went to their classes. But as I said, I didn't know which class I belong to so I needed to figure out a solution for this situation.

Should I just follow some random guy to their classes and waited for teacher to come and lead me back to class???
No no no bad idea bad idea. If I do that I'll be remembered as an fucking idiot for the rest of the school year

Nah I guess I just needed to ask one school staff

I followed a guy that I thought was a school employee to a small tent, near to what I assumed is a school building, where some members of the staff we're stationed. I came and asked the first uniformed man who was there.

"Excus-"

"Excuse me"

I turned my head towards the cold voice that just interrupted me. That's the frozen type girl on the bus, I didn't expect to see her here.

I looked at her, she looked at me, we both looking each other. She made a hurtful expression like I'm followed her.

"Go ahead, you can go first"

I told her to go first, I didn't want anybody knew that I forgot to check my class. She'll think I am an idiot.

"Excuse me but I would like to know if I can ask some information about third-year student Horikita Manabu"

Oh, asking a boy name? Could it be that kind of plot that a cold kouhai got sensation by the protagonist and she followed him to this school with a dream they can be together. But unfortunately the guy already had a girlfriend and the girl suddenly became a third party and interfered in their love story.

What a plot

While I was thinking the girl left. Maybe she couldn't ask for the information she wanted, so her face looked a bit sad. I watched her silhouette fade away.

"Oh sorry I forgot to check which class I was in, could you help me with that please?"

"Well, please give me your name and I'll check that"

The staff still kept a professional face said

"My name is Ieri Yusane"

"Ok, please wait me a minute"
After that he did something with his tablet and said

"Yes, Ieri-san your class is class D"

"Thank you"

Ok now I knew which class I belong to, my beautiful school life here we go, nothing can stopping me now.
----------------------------------------------