Chap 8- Worst teacher ever

Yusane-PoV

Yeah by somehow I was finally convinced those three idiots to study group.

Now I just simply had to text or call Horikita to inform her that I'd be leaving the boys in her care.

But the problem is.

I don't have her number.

Well technically I don't have any number in my phone.

Tsk, I shouldn't tease her so much.

Haizzzzzz, now I need to know her room number so I can report it.

As I was about to exit the school, I was suddenly halted by one person.

"Ieri-san" Kushida greeted.

"Urgg, what do you want?" I asked immediately.

She stops for a while gives me a nervous smile while fiddling with her finger "Well... I heard that you have a study group with Ike, Yamauchi and Sudo, right?"

"Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering if I could join." She says enthusiastically.

"...Nah~ I can't let you do that." I said and continued walking.

"E-eh, but why? I promise that I won't cause trouble or anything like that!" She keeps following me and insists.

"First, I'm not the one who can decide that. It's Horikita who decide it. And second, why do you persist in joining the study group? You can go help other groups need your help more."

"E-eto... I was thinking I could get closer to Horikita by this way. I want to get closer to her… but I’m not worrying about that right now, you know? After all, it’s natural to help out a friend. So I’ll help." She reasons.

How noble.

But there still was a hole in her excuse.

I stopped walking.

"Eh? What's wrong?" She asked as she stopped as well.

"You know, come to think of it. Since enrollment until now, you has tried to approach Horikita many times even though she doesn't care about it. Why is that? Do you have some sort of ulterior motive?" I asked her seriously.

She seemed surprised but still answered me with her usual voice.

"Well, I noticed that Horikita-san barely interacts with our classmates or anybody. And if you heard my introduction, I want to do my best to be friends with everyone and make sure that nobody feel lonely."

"Stupid" I whispered and it seemed that she heard and looked surprised "Eh, what do you mean?"

"There are other people in the class who don't seem to talk much with other one, who to shy and nervous to make the first move. The pink hair glasses girl is the biggest example."

"Y-you mean Sakura-san." She inquires

"So you know her name, you know her existence but you did not seem to put much enthusiasm in making friends with her. Why?" I said, looked straight at her eyes.

She seemed a bit nervous now and stepped back from me a bit.

"B-because it seems to me like Sakura-san wanted to be alone! I didn't want to pressure her or anything like that...."