Vol 2.5- Case closed, revolution.

Yusane-Pov.

"A fatal mistake? What was that?" Horikita asked immediately.

"Did you notice that when Horikita stood up and asked a question, they answered fluently as if they had practiced before. Furthermore, during the proceedings, only Sakagami-sensei stood up to speak?"

"However, when Sakura-san stepped in as a witness with those photos, they showed fear. At the same time, when I asked a question about the hallway cameras, they could barely keep calm and had to ask Sakagami-sensei to intervene."

"And then we have it....their fatal blunder. What this means for us is that key to the victory's already in the door, and all we have to do is give it a good turn."

"I-It sound good but I don't I quite got all that. I mean, your plan. I didn't hear an explanation in there." Sudo asked in a confused voice.

"Heheh. There wasn't one. Not yet. In any case what you have to do now is go back to your room and try to keep your angry and disappointed expression, okay?"

"H-Hai!"

"O-Ok!"

Sudo and Sakura spoke with a firm voice and immediately left. Leaving this place, only Horikita and I remain

"What are you going to do now?" Horikita asked.

"Setting trap."

"?!?"

"Oh and if you want to join in then remember this, just say what needs to be said, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------

3:40 pm. Special building.

"It's blazing...."

"Why the special annex?"

"I wonder what wants to talk to us about?"

"Maybe she's asking us out for mediate?"

"Yeah, right. If that happens, it would be great!"

"But why hasn't she come yet?"

Creak...

The sound of the door opening rang out, all three of them looked towards the door, waiting for Kushida to appear.

But.

"Tadaaa!" I showed up with Horikita behind.

“What’s going on? Why are you here?”

Apparently they remembered me from the student council room. Ishizaki, the group’s leader, stepped forward as if to intimidate me.

"Excuse me, excuse me~~~" I didn't answer their question but just went aside to get a chair and sat down while Horikita stood in front of the door.

"You think Kushida would come here, don't you. But unfortunately. It was me, Ieri! I asked her to send an email to compel you all to come.”

Ishizaki looked incredibly ill-tempered as he closed the distance between us. “This isn’t funny. What did you do this for, huh?”

“If I hadn’t used an underhanded method, you would’ve just ignored me, right? I wanted to talk to you.”