SS-Horikita Suzune: Who are you

I am currently sitting across from that person. But....

....I can't see her face.

I looked down at my hands.

Is it trembling? I am trembling now?

A strange, invisible feeling welled up inside me.

Am I scared?

No, this is not the feeling of fear. It was very familiar, a familiar feeling that I often felt when facing my brother.

Is that means I'm unconsciously considering this person in front of me as superior as my brother?

Impossible! There's no way anyone can excel like my brother. She is truly very good but I....

But I....

I can.....

Why can't I think that I can be better than her?

Or is that an obvious truth that I have always denied up until now?

Now when I think back to the beginning. This school has always been strange, the rules, the systems, the unexpected situations, this test. A series of strange experiences that I had never seen before suddenly came rushing in.

It's a miracle that we've been able to stay stable until now.

No! The key factor keeping us stable is the person sitting in front of me right now.

Ieri Yusane.

She was always in charge of the class, most of the problems that occurred were handled by her.

I'm just standing next to her all the time, ignoring the fact that she's way more superior than me

Why did I not realize that until now?

Chabashira-sensei, she once said that Ieri-san was the most defective person in the class. That I should get to know the person name Ieri.

At that time, I didn't take those words very seriously. I'm just trying to find out about the person named Ieri.

But the more I tried to find more about her, the more confused I became.

Sometimes she will act cold and stoic, but other while she will act childish and silly. She is always in the mood to ignore everyone around her but is ready to lend them a helping hand. Sometimes the motive behind her actions is kind and humane but the next moment it's turn into selfish.

I don't understand.

How many masks does she have?

How many lies to create her.

How many things I know about her is true?

Those thoughts flooded my head. But when I think back, her actions up until now were all meant to help.

What's more important is that she just helps them overcome their problems without letting them rely on or owe her.

And now.... she's giving me a lesson.

When I woke up, I saw that I had already returned to my room. I was so absorbed in my own thoughts that I didn't realize I had gone back to my room.

I lay on the bed, trying to fall asleep but my mind keep thinking about that lesson.

The most important factor to be the one in control is information.

Maybe I should go investigate this ship further tomorrow?