Chap 7- First trouble

Yusane-PoV

It's been a week since may 1.

Everyone had begun to pay attention or at least acted like a proper students.

They are trying to maintain their position as class C.

I guess became must have boosted their confidence and provided a reason to try harder.

Recently, some my female classmates had started to invite me to hangout with them.

Of course, I agreed with them and we hungout once.

But really.

I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THEM.

Seriously, I couldn't keep up with the conversation with them.

Every 10 seconds they change the topic of the chat, and all the topics are about fashion, clothes, boys, foods, some girls in the class, and finally returned to fashion.

I can't understand more than 2 sentences they say, sometimes I don't know if they are talking about a fashion brand name or a boy's name.

So this is how kids these days talk?

I felt like I was lost among the aliens.

Luckily I managed to get away before they dragged me to the clothing store.

Man, I don't know which is worse.

The annoying of the girls.

Chabashira-sensei boring class.

Or my seatmate, Horikita keeps glancing at me.

What does she want?

------------------------------------------------

“Are you free during lunch? Do you want to eat together?”

During break-time, Horikita suddenly came up to me asked.

Da fuck? Was my ears damaged or something like that?

"Pardon me- what?" I asked just to ensure.

I didn't expect Horikita to come to invite me for lunch.

"I said: Do you want to eat together?" She repeated once again.

Oh so she really said that. So I only have one answer for this case.

"No, thanks" I said, stood up and walked out of class and begun to make my way to cafeteria.

"Ieri-san, wait!" Horikita despite surprising a bit but she still called and caught up with me.

"You no need to worry about anything. I’ll seriously buy you whatever you want to eat.”

Horikita still insisted on eating with me.

"Now it's even more suspicious. Is it some kind of trap?"

“Relax, if we always doubted everyone else’s true intentions, human society wouldn’t function, right?”

"Actually being doubted each other is the way this society worked and maintained. Tell me frankly what you want?"

"Tch, fine" she looked at me and released a sigh, "I want to discuss with you something. It's important for this class."

"Now it's better. Ok" I accepted her invitation.