Vol 3.6: Island special exam- Final-Behind the screen

Yusane-Pov.

“We’re now tallying up the test results. Please wait a moment. Feel free to use the rest area if you would like, or have a drink.”

After that announcement, the students gathered together and headed toward the rest area. Underneath the provisional tents, they’d prepared tables
and chairs for our use, so we could get comfortable.

"Ieri-san. You work pretty well with Horikita, don’t you? How
close are you, really?" Sudou came and said , sounded like he genuinely wanted to know.

"We were friend! Good friend! Each other's best ally!" I said.

"It worth to jealousy....Can you help me get closer to her? After all I still ain’t her friend." Sudou
sounded a little frustrated.

“But didn’t Horikita acknowledge you a little bit this time?”

He hadn’t caused any trouble. Rather, he’d acted for the sake of the class by trying to save Horikita and taking the initiative to fish.

“I sure hope so. She still hasn’t called me by my first name, after all.”

“Good work, both of you. Thank you for everything you did this week. Especially you, Ieri-san.” Hirata appeared with words of gratitude.

"I should be thanking you. You helped both Horikita and me kept the whole class peaceful through this test. Although it was a bit chaotic on the last day but not very significant." I said.

"It's nothing to compared to what you and Horikita did. Horikita-san, she gave us some really important information.”

“Do you believe what she said?”

“She isn’t the type to speak irresponsibly. Besides, you and Horikita-san have to work very hard to get this information, right?”

This guy would protect an ally even if it meant risking his pure
reputation.

"Hey. What is he doing here?"

I heard someone said turned to look. I saw a rather bizarre sight. Ryuuen alone, the only remaining student from Class C.

“Why is he…? So Ryuuen-kun didn’t retire?”

While Hirata tried figure out the situation, Ryuuen turned toward
us, as if he noticed our stares. He slowly drew nearer, as if thinking of something. The tension started to rise.

“Oh, hey there, sycophants. What happened to Suzune?” said Ryuuen as he drew closer, completely ignoring Hirata’s presence.

After Sudou heard the name “Suzune” cross Ryuuen’s lips, the veins in his head bulged, and he shot Ryuuen a glare.

“I know you’ve been chasing Suzune’s ass. We were together before, you know.” Ryuuen, seemed to be trying to provoke me, but it was really unsuccessful. I have experienced so many things to make this humiliation work with me.

"What a stupid thing to say. Huh?  Why don't you go back to your trash, jerk!" Sudo trampled.

"But this is the perfect garbage to come. Am I wrong?"

Ryuuen didn’t show any signs that he cared, in contrast to Sudou, who looked ready to blow his stack.

“Calm down, Sudou-kun. He can't do anything now."