17. Left behind

".... So you and C...

Keegan looked at Tian as they sat in the back of the SUV being driven by Jago. "What about it?."

"Back together, I can't keep up with you two...

"we may be back together, but I don't feel like I have her fully.." he said.

Anton raised his eyebrows. " is it any wonder" he said and to looked at Tian. "I mean, come on... you almost killed her after promising her that you wouldn't do it again..."

Keegan sighed. "Yeah... and I know it's gonna take a long time for her to even think about trusting me.... it's what is going on in her head by in  the meantime that I'm worried about... Hassan Marx is going to be a problem..."

"Why?." Tian asked.

"Aside from the obvious working with Jakob

"Aside from the obvious working with Jakob... he has been getting inside charisma's head and heart for the last few months, he knows exactly what to say to her to make her start thinking differently about me... she may not be in love with him, but he definitely has an influence in her thoughts and actions... she's gone to him now...

"Huh?.. how do you even know that?" Tian asked him.
Keegan showed his son his cell, and at that point it was tracking Charisma's cell.
"You've tapped her cell?.." he said looking at his father with his eyebrows raised.

"Believe it or not, it is not because I'm trying to control her... Which I know by the look on both of yo faces. that is what you think this is...." He shook his head. "She is in deep.. and I am taking a backseat so that she can work it out for herself... But I'm also watching, because if anything happens to her I'm jumping straight in...

"so you're playing it cool but you're still her bodyguard.." Tian said.
Keegan nodded.
"So why is she with Hassan now.. and did she tell you?.."

"As I said he's in her head.... I need to get myself in the way of that connection... because although he is working against me and the Taylor's... he loves her... that I can't deny..."

Anton blew out. "I love C I really do... but she is a magnet for men..."
Keegan looked across at him
"It's true man you know it... Nash is hooked, to the point he would die for her... you can't ever leave her... Jago here wishes he could get a sniff...

"Leave me the fuck outta this." Jago said, catching Keegan's glare in the rear view mirror.

"And then there's Hassan.... Even fucking Kirby when he was acting as Jenson... and I'm not saying she leads them on... but she has this ora about her... men can't resist her...

Keegan knew this, he didn't need telling. Men loved his wife. It had always been part of the reason why he was like he was with her. She didn't do anything they just attached themselves to her. Hassan though he was particularly worried about, because although Keegan and the Taylor's were big news and scared of no one. So was he.