13. Trust

".... Hey baby girl... how are you today?..."

"He's taken the kids.." Venice said in tears. "Why the fuck does he think he can get away with doing this to me...

"Woah.. slow down. What do you mean he's taken the kids?.." Charisma said.
Keegan furrowed his brow as he heard her say that. Charisma put the call to speaker.

"I went to the school, he called in sick for both of them

"I went to the school, he called in sick for both of them... I don't know where they are, I never saw them when I went to his trap yesterday either...

Keegan shook his head. "Let me do some digging...

"Dad?.." Venice said surprised to hear his voice.

"I'll make sure those kids are back with you.." he said and went off to make some calls.

"Mom?."

"Let's just say god moves in mysterious ways.." Charisma said. "Now don't you panic keep your head about you and those kids will be home in no time okay?.. have you spoken to Orion?..."

"He hasn't come by for a few days and I don't want to push him he needs to come to me on his own time... I have heard that he is always in Claws..." she said Sounding defeated.

"Listen to me... don't listen to hearsay go straight to the man and ask him... the conversation needs to be between you two with no one else involved..

"Is that what's happening with you and dad right now?... are you okay now?..."

"We're okay, we're talking and we're more open than we have been in a long, long time.." she told her.

As the call ended Keegan cleared his throat. Charisma turned toward him. "We are talking... And we are going to be more open from now on about everything...

Charisma nodded. "We need to be... did you manage to rally the troops!."

"Yeah, they're on it... Angel won't fuck with our baby girl anymore...

—————

Anton put his bags down and looked around the place. Tian looked at him "you okay?.."

"Yeah.. just didn't think I would ever be banished or put on time out from the elites.. it feels weird.."

"Loyalty means nothing... I'm not happy with the way pops has treated you... he knows just like I do you're a good asset... which is why I want you to be my partner in my business..."

Anton looked at him. "I know I don't deserve you sometimes.. but I appreciate you, and I want you to know I really mean that.." he told him.

" he told him