6. Business

".... Okay.. I've got to get back to the barbershop.."

Venice looked at Orion as he stood up and handed his son to her. "Listen, umm... I know things are a lil tough for me and you right now.. and I know you're here for Tyson... but...

"Let me take you to dinner tonight... or I can come here and cook one of my specialty dishes for you...

She smiled

She smiled. "Okay.. yeah I would like that... come by around 7.30.. Mitchel and Valentina would love to see you before they go to bed too.." she saw him to the door and her smile faded as there stood Angel, he was resting against his Maserati.

"I just thought I would wait my turn.. what must the neighbours think huh... men queuing for you." He smirked. He walked up to Orion. "Enjoy her do you... the last time I was with her.. she was enjoying me...

"Angel!." Venice said and closed her eyes.

"I was just going." Orion said, wary of Angel but also needing to asset his role here as her man and father of her son. "I'll see you later." He added and kissed her before heading off.

Angel sniggered and shook his head.
"What do you want Angel?." She said to him.

"To see my kids...

"Well you haven't bothered until now?.."

He moved from his car towards her. "They're my kids.. don't start playing games Venice.."

"I'm not playing games... you and my dad have that down to a fine art between you... maybe we should set up some boundaries on you seeing them...

"Naw, ill take them after school... in fact I'll have them picked up..." he looked at her. "Have a happy time with Orion, but don't get to comfortable.." he said and jumped back in the car taking off.
Venice sighed. She didn't like it when Angel was cryptic, it unnerved her.

————

"..it's pointless being here.. Keegan's head isn't in the game... we came here to discuss business, but he is now to fucking head fucked.." Jenson said annoyed.

Lena sighed. "With Charisma gone for good he is only going to get worse...

"Surprise mother fuckers!.."
They all looked across and saw Nash standing in the doorway.

"They all looked across and saw Nash standing in the doorway