bed rest

4 months passed and eri was now 17 weeks pregnant. She had a little baby bump by now and normally she hides her pregnancy as long as she physically can. Of course only Kota can see her bump because he's kinda the father. Eri was laying down when she got a text from Luna asking her for some help. Eri groans but the moment she stood up her nose started bleeding and she felt so dizzy. "Woah...." Eri sits there for a moment the moment her vision started becoming blurry she sat down. "Hey Kota?...um can you take me to the hospital?..." Eri asks, she knew something wasn't right and normal she would brush it off but since she was pregnant she really didn't want to risk anything.

Kota looks at eri and wipes her nose for her. "Alright..." He says, he could tell just by looking at eri that something was wrong too. He carefully picks eri up and rushes to her car. "Hey Luna can you watch kataru for us? Thanks- I'll pay you whatever you want when we get back!" Kota says rushing eri to his car. He sets eri in his passenger seat and buckles her in before closing the door and heading over to the driver's side. He quickly buckled up and starts the car. He pulls out of his parking spot and just starts speeding to the hospital. He was holding eri's hand trying to comfort her while he drove.

Eri seemed to recover after still down for a while. Kota grumbles as he drives, he usually did get some road rage but never shows it. Especially when eri was around. Eri leans against her window as she holds onto her stomach, she didn't know why she did that when she was pregnant but at least one hand was always on her stomach like she was trying to protect the baby.

Once they got to the hospital, they did a basic check up on eri and the baby. Luckily both were okay, but then when eri stood up she nearly fainted. That was actually what made the doctors decide to put eri on bed rest until the doctors said otherwise. So eri had to stay in bed and if she wanted or needed to move around Kota would have to push her on a wheelchair or carry her around. Kota of course made sure eri followed the doctors orders as whatever was happening to her was definitely harmful to eri's well-being.

Once they got back to the dorms Kota helps eri get comfortable in bed. "But Luna needed my help..." "She's 17 now she can handle herself." Kota says kissing eri, "just rest princess....okay? If you wanna go outside or something let me know I can carry you around or push you around on the wheelchair it's up to you" Kota says playing with eri's hair. From that point on Kota handled basically everything, he took care of kataru and eri. If Luna or Ace wanted eri's help they just went to Kota for the time being. Any kind of issue the commission had Kota GLADLY took care of that too. Eri of course helped wherever she could but for the most part she just relaxed and rested....

Or at least tried to, she fucking hated not being able to do anything. Working for the commission for two years completed broke her and now being able to be a normal human who sometimes needs help and rest was just completely foreign to her by now. Eri thinks and tries to get up to at least clean the room "lay back down now." Kota says sternly gently pushing eri back onto the bed. "But the room is messy and-" "I'll clean it in a bit okay? I just need to do somethings first then I'll tidy up in here and of course give you as much cuddles and affection as you want" Kota smiles kissing eri. "You have a lot on your plate...the least I can do is-" "lay there and rest. Look I really could care less about everything I need to do in a day, just as long as I know that my soon to be wife and future child are okay...can you do that for me babygirl?" Kota asks, eri was so used to him calling her princess that when he switched it up she actually got really flustered. "I-i...mhm" eri nods blushing.

Kota smiles and kisses eri again. "I know it's hard, but you're doing the most important thing ever and that's taking care of yourself and our child...just try to relax okay? You don't have to worry about anything, everything is under control and of course I'm very proud of you, you're doing absolutely amazing princess" Kota reassures eri and kisses the back of her hand. "I have to go deal with something really quick okay? I'll be right back...just bare with the mess a little longer okay?" Kota smiles before getting up and leaving. He of course locked the door, he knew that if kataru needed in he'd ask Kota to let him into the room. Plus locking the door was much safer for eri and the baby when he wasn't really near by to protect them especially now that eri was on bed rest.

Eri sits on the bed and sighs, she was genuinely annoyed. She fucking hated sitting there doing nothing and she hasn't heard anything from the commission in awhile now. She didn't know that anything the commission wanted to tell eri about went to Kota and if he decided it was okay he'd tell eri. But, lately they've been trying to send eri on missions while she's pregnant so Kota hasn't told her anything and just forced the commission to figure something else out.

Eri thinks and grabs the remote, Kota made sure it was within reach so eri didn't have to get up. Eri just puts on a movie as she curls up with her pregnancy pillow and soft weighted blanket over her "...." Eri didn't notice it until now but she was exhausted, and soon enough she drifted off to sleep taking a much needed nap.