mission

🛑!!TW!! SELF HARM SCARS🛑

Summer soon came to an end. Luckily eri, Kota, and Luna all made it into UA. Luna's dorm was on the second floor while eri and Kota were on the 4th floor. UA made a bunch of accommodations for eri, one of which is that she didn't have her own room. Her and Kota actually shared a room. The reason for that was because of eri's PTSD.

She wasn't allowed alone for too long because she could easily be a danger to herself. Kota was currently looking at eri's arms. "...if you do this again I won't keep my mouth shut okay?" Kota says looking at the scars, a lot of them were hella fresh. "W-what no-" eri says scared. "Eri, this is serious...look I won't tell unless you do this again...but I care so much about you...and If I need to get you help I will..." Kota says, eri looks down tearing up. "Please don't tell anyone..." eri says her voice shaking in fear.

"I won't..." Kota sighs he then grabs some hydrogen peroxide and some cotton balls. "This parts gonna suck okay? But we can't let em get infected..." Kota says before he starts to clean eri's scars. Eri gasps in yelps in pain. "Shh...shhh I know...just bare with it" Kota says, once he finishes cleaning her cuts he holds her. "You did amazing beautiful..." Kota says rubbing eri's back. He felt terrible for hurting her even if it was necessary. "Ow...ow...ow..." eri says trembling, she never was good with pain.

"I know...I know...no more hitting yourself okay?" Kota says kissing eri on the top of her head. "That way we don't have to keep cleaning them..." he says rubbing her back. From that day on he made sure to help eri hide her cuts. He knew eri didn't wanna show them. "Here" Kota hands eri some thin fingerless gloves, they were pink and white striped that way they would match all of eri's outfits.

Eri tried them on and while she didn't like them very much she never showed it. Kota got her plenty of gloves like that to pick and choose from. Her favorite was the ones that had little cat paws on the hands.

A few days into the school year eri, Luna, and Kota were called into the office. "Well now I know we're not in trouble." Luna says, "what do you mean?" Eri asks, "cutie, me and Luna are trouble makers...but you? You're far too kind and pure..." Kota says holding eri's hands. "Correct you guys aren't in trouble" nezu says, eri looks at the little creature in front of her. "Hi uncle nezu" eri smiles. Luna stares at eri wondering how she was so comfortable here at UA already.

"Hello dear, you grew up to be a lovely young lady. Lemollion and Deku would be so proud" nezu smiles and eri beams happily. "Hehe I hope so!" Eri says happily. "Speaking of, you three are the schools most well rounded students, and for that reason we want to send you all on a mission. You all are still new to the hero course so feel free to turn it down" nezu says.

Luna and Kota were honestly about to turn down the mission. "I'll do it! Even if I have to do it alone!" Eri says confidently. Luna and Kota look at each other and both sigh. "We'll join eri..." both say excepting the fact that despite their fears of not being ready they couldn't let eri go alone.