Princess (18+)

🛑!!STOP!!🛑

This chapter contains explicit content that is not meant for people under the age of 18!! Viewer discretion is advised.

Thank you ❤️

~~~

A week later, eri was sitting under a tree. She was just finishing up some homework. She was actually hiding from Kota, she just needed a little break from the whole princess treatment. Eri was eating an apple as she read the book for English taking notes here and there. "Mama" kataru says waddling up to eri. Eri instantly stopped what she was doing and looked at her son, "bean! Hi baby" eri says hugging kataru happily. "Where's dada?" Eri asks, "dada! Dada!!!" Kataru says bouncing around. Eri giggles, "there's my beautiful princess" Kota says kissing eri, "dada!" Kataru says hugging Kota. "Heh, I'm here bud" Kota says picking up kataru and setting him on his lap while Kota sits next to eri.

Eri rests her head on Kota's shoulder, she didn't even notice it, but soon enough the warm air, the fresh air, and the comfort of Kota's presence actually caused her to fall asleep. Kota held her head, as it nearly fell off his shoulder. He smiles, he stayed there letting eri rest and kataru would run around playing. Kataru knew not to go too far and that he had to stay in Kota's sight at all times. "Look" kataru says, showing Kota a flower he found. "Woah that's a beautiful flower! Good job bean I'm very proud of you" Kota says rubbing kataru's head.

Kataru smiles, he then goes to find more flowers. Kota watches kataru for awhile, eventually it was late so Kota had kataru help him get eri's stuff all packed up. He then carefully picks eri up, and then kneels down picking up kataru as well. He sets kataru down, Kota and eri both knew that everyone in the dorm adored kataru. So they allowed him to roam about the entire dorm, after all no matter where he was people would always watch and take care of him. That's why they were both okay with it, of course they would randomly check in on kataru or if someone needed help with him they could come grab eri or kota. It was their kid after all, they didn't expect anyone else to raise him, kataru was their responsibility after all.

Kota, smiles "behave okay? And don't leave the dorms without letting me or mama know" Kota says, kataru nods and waddles off. Kota takes eri back to their room, he sets her on the bed and thinks for a moment. He then decided to go pick up some toys for eri, he wasn't too sure how she would do with them. So of course he would have to test them on her to get a basic idea of what she likes and dislikes when it comes to toys. He honestly just wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself more when they did do it.

He kisses eri before grabbing his car keys and wallet. He then leaves, he was actually the only one between him and eri who could drive. After all, due to medical reasons eri wasn't allowed to drive so she always relied on kota for rides when she couldn't walk. Once he got what he wanted he started to drive back, but first he picked up some food for him and eri, and some fries for kataru as he was still being introduced to solid foods.

Once he got back, he hands Kataru his fries and then goes back to his and eri's room. Eri was awake, she looked at Kota and smiled. "Hi babe!" Eri says getting up and basically jumping into his arms. Kota chuckled and held eri, "good morning princess, how did you sleep?" Kota asks "good! I didn't realize I was so exhausted" eri admitted and saw the food. "FOOD!" eri says, Kota smiles and hands eri her food. He was actually about to feed her food to her but she was already eating. He sighs and just eats his food, he was Happy to see her eating. Once they were done, eri and Kota sat on the bed talking for a while. "Oh that reminds me I bought you some gifts" Kota says, he pulls out the bag full of sex toys. Eri seemed confused and looked at them, "what are these?" "Toys, I didn't really know what you'd like to do I just got the basics...do you mind if we try them?" Kota asks, eri was a little confused but nods "yeah we can try them"

Kota nods, he locks the door before helping eri undress. Eri holds her stomach a little unsure, "don't worry, your body can still handle sex and pleasure just as long as nothing slams against your womb everything will be okay" Kota reassures eri. "Mhm" eri nods, Kota lays out all the toys and pulls eri onto his lap. He made sure eri was comfortable, he then kissed eri's neck. "here" Kota says letting eri hold the first toy he was gonna try on her, a vibrator. Eri looks at it, he lets her get used to seeing and holding the thing. That way she knew it was safe, he turned it on making sure it was at its Lowest setting. "It vibrates?" Eri's says, "mhm, it can go way higher than this but let's see how you like it on this setting and work our way up okay?" Kota said gently taking the vibrator from eri.

Kota kisses eri before pressing the vibrator against eri's clit. Eri instantly moans, she wasn't very used to this type of pleasure. After all, Kota normally just went all natural and she's never actually had a toy used on her. Kota pulls her close to him, letting her lean against him, she was already a mess. Kota let her adjust to the pleasure before turning it up a little. Eri held onto Kota, she was trembling. "F-fuck~ this feels a-amazing~" eri says, Kota chuckled and kisses eri's neck. He soon turns it on Max and eri screams from the pleasure, eri's whole body was trembling. "Relax, you're really tense" Kota says softly, he then kisses eri and pulls her closer. "You're safe okay? Just let yourself enjoy it, I promise I won't let anything happen to you..." Kota says, he then starts to rub eri's inner thigh.

Soon, eri did relax and just melted into the pleasure. "There you go, you're doing amazing princess" Kota smiles, he watched as eri completely lost herself in the pleasure. Soon enough she cums, Kota fully pulls the vibrator away and turns it off. Eri was trembling and breathing heavily, Kota then pulled out another toy. It was just some anal beads. He explained to eri what it was but before he could put them inside her eri panicked. "No no no no no no please don't!" Eri begs, Kota instantly stopped and kissed eri. "Princess, hey look at me" Kota says getting eri to look at him. "You never have to do anything you don't want to do okay? And you definitely don't need to beg... just say no okay?" Kota said kissing eri. Just like that he moves onto the next toy, it went on like this for awhile. Eri let Kota try most of the toys on her, some of them she clearly loved like the vibrators were one of her favorites. Some of them she really didn't enjoy and told Kota to stop, others she genuinely didn't even wanna use and all she had to say was "no" and Kota left it at that and went to the next.

Once he was done eri whines wanting more. Kota chuckled and kissed eri, "okay okay" Kota said he then got up and got between eri's legs, he licked her clit getting her to moan. He then starts to eat her out, he noticed that she seemed to really enjoy when he did this. Eri grabs onto Kota's hair, she of course is extremely gentle when she does that making sure not to hurt Kota in any way. Eri arches her back screaming from pleasure, Kota continues to eat her out. Eri trembled, Kota then managed to hit just the right spot. Eri screams and closes her legs, she didn't mean to but Kota just continued to eat her out. He did know it but he actually really did enjoy the feeling of being suffocated by eri's thighs.

He just started to eat her out a little faster, luckily eri came quickly and she opened her legs again allowing Kota to catch his breath. He then kisses eri and smiles, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself today princess~" eri blushes and kisses back, her whole body was trembling. She was pushed far past her usual limit and her whole body was just completely in Awe with how good Kota just made her feel. "Heh I'll be sure to pick up more toys~" Kota says and eri instantly blushes. She quickly put two and two together and she instantly knew that from now on he was gonna be using the toys doing their naughty naughty time. Eri grew extremely flustered, she knew that soon enough feeling this amazing was just gonna be an everyday thing while how often they do it. "Here" Kota says giving eri some water and massaging her body to make sure she wasn't as tense. Kota then cuddles eri and smothers her with kisses. Eri blushes, she always felt so loved and cared for especially after they do it. Once eri was asleep Kota smiled and fell asleep as well.