Breaking point (pt 2)

Eri and Luna eventually went to class. Everything was basically just fine. That was until lunch. Luna and eri were just eating outside, Luna was just making sure that eri ate. After awhile Luna had to grab something from her locker so eri was just left alone.

"Aww is the villain kid left alone?" Lauren says, she was holding some other guys hand and it was clear they were more then friends. "Fucking slut." Eri growls, Kota was still really important to her...and she didn't like seeing him get cheated on. "Watch it freak. All I have to do is give Kota some puppy eyes and he'll drop you like the monster you are." Lauren hisses.

Eri glares, "even if that's true, I'd rather lose a friend defending them then letting them get used and hurt." Eri says, it was then that Lauren realized. No matter how badly Kota fucked eri over, she would never turn her back on him. She would always have his back even though he hasn't had hers in a long ass time.

"Ugh, why do you even still care for him? I can promise he doesn't care much for you" Lauren growls. "Easy, because rather he likes it or not I still see him as my best friend." Eri glares, "now either you stop talking to your side piece or I'll make you." Eri says glaring. Before Lauren bursts out laughing. "All you are is a good for nothing hold digger. Kota fucking hates you, why can't you understand that?" Lauren growls, her guy friend then goes up behind eri dressed like overhaul and grabs eri, "naughty girl" he says, eri took one look and instantly had a traumatic flashback.

"S-stay away! No...no no no I don't want this please stop no..." eri says as she falls back crawling away in fear, she was having a full on episode and fully believed she was back at the hassaikai. Of course Lauren and her friend laughed at eri as they continued to kick her traumatized. Eventually, the guy was suddenly punched hard across the face. "I- booboo be-" Lauren starts, "save it." Kota growls, normally he was too caught up being lovey dovey with Lauren to realize what eri was being put through. However, this time, it was impossible to ignore. After all he did just hear everything Lauren said and watched as the knowingly mocked a part of eri's life he shouldn't have shared.

But this was too much, "she was making-" Lauren started, "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP." Kota yells, scaring Lauren and making eri's episode worse. He looked at eri who clearly got worse when he yelled so he took a deep breath. "We're fucking done." Kota says, "w-what?.." Lauren says In shock. "I said we're done. God...I can't believe I wasted 2 fucking years of my life with you. But this? Yea no. This is the last straw. Get the hell out of my face." Kota says, standing up for eri...even if it was long overdue.

The moment Lauren left, Kota slowly approaches eri, he was rusty but still remembers how to ground her. "Shhh...shhh you're okay, you're okay" Kota says slowly pulling eri into his lap. He was holding eri with one arm and the other one was genuinely rubbing her arm. He was trying to keep as much physical contact with eri as possible. "Deep breaths... you're okay, you're safe I promise" kota says, speaking in a soft and gentle tone. He eventually got eri to calm down and once he did he let her go.

He was finally starting to realize everything she went through, as well as just how blind he's been and how neglected she was. He knew it would take awhile but he was ready to try and make it up to her.