Heaven (18+)

🛑!!STOP!!🛑

This chapter contains explicit content that is not meant for people under the age of 18!! Viewer discretion is advised.

Thank you ❤️

~~~

Eri and Kota took a few moments to just enjoy some cuddles and kisses. Soon enough Kota's hands started to explore eri's body as he slowly starts to undress her. Eri blushes as it's been awhile since they've done this. Once she was completely undressed Kota admired her, "God you're just so beautiful" Kota says as he starts to kiss every inch of eri's body. Eri shivers a little yet soon enough she grew extremely flustered. Once Kota felt her body relax a bit he started to lick and suck her clit while fingering her. Eri started to moan from the pleasure, she held onto the bedsheets her whole body trembling.

Kota starts to finger her faster as he licks and sucks her clit. Eri just arches her back as she moans even more. Eri's whole body felt absolutely amazing. She places a hand on Kota's head, it was becoming so hard to focus as Kota continues to make eri feel amazing. Soon enough eri let's out a loud scream of pleasure as she cums. Kota pulls his fingers out and licks them clean, eri was just laying there breathing heavily. Kota takes off his own clothes before pinning eri's hands above her head. He kisses eri as she thrusts into her, he could feel eri tremble under him as she moans into the kiss.

Kota smirks, he then starts to kiss and suck her neck leaving her with countless hickeys. Eri was just a blushing mess. Kota continues to thrust in and out of eri of course causing the girl to feel overwhelming amounts of pleasure with each movement he made. Eri lets out loud screams of pleasure as she starts to tear up from the pleasure. Kota kisses her and uses his free hand to wipe her tears away. "Shhh shhh, it's okay just enjoy it okay?" Kota starts to make out with eri as he pounds into her, slamming against her womb. Eri was trembling from the pleasure and pulled away, "p-please be m-more gentle" she begs, Kota nods and kisses eri again. He then starts to be much more gentle with eri and eri soon cums for the second time.

This continues for hours, once Kota picked up on how tired eri was he cums inside her one last time, causing her to cum at the same time. He then kisses her, after half an hour he finally pulls out and brushes the hair out of eri's face. "You did amazing babe, let me go get you some water yeah? Do you want something to eat as well?" Kota asks, eri nods weakly as she tries to catch her breath. Soon enough Kota comes back as he helps eri sit up, he holds her as he helps her drink plenty of water and then feed her some apple slices. Eri yawns once she finishes her water and snacks, "you wanna cuddle and get some sleep?" Kota asks eri nods, Kota turns off the lights and lays next to eri pulling her closer to him. He then kisses her on the forehead as he rubs her arm, "I love you so much princess, get some sleep okay?" He smiles kissing eri on the lips, soon enough he felt eri's body go limp as she succumbs to slumber. Kota stays awake for a bit making sure eri was alright before he too fell asleep. He made sure to hold eri closely to him, making sure she was safe while they both slept.