we meet again

Kota woke up the next day, he smiles as he sees eri sound asleep curled up next to him. "Heh, my beautiful angel" Kota kisses eri on the forehead and brushes the hair out of her face. "Mmm..." eri cuddles closer to Kota just enjoying his warmth, as well as wanting more cuddles. Kota chuckled and cuddles with eri for awhile. When eri finally woke up she stretches. "I'm Hungry...." eri whines, "let's go get breakfast okay" Kota says, eri tries to stand up but her legs instantly gave in and she fell. "Ack!" Eri was shocked and confused, "God why are my legs so weak?" Eri asks confused, Kota blushes and giggles. "Damn guess I really did a good job last night" Kota says picking eri up and setting her in bed.

"Stay here and rest okay? I'll grab us some food and come right back." Kota says kissing eri, he sees that he left eri with a lot of bite marks and hickeys and he just smirks. "Mhm" eri yawns, she kisses Kota and holds onto him, Kota could tell she was needy and just wanted affection. "I'll be back and then we can snuggle all day and watch some movies okay?" Kota says holding eri close and kisses her on the top of the head. Eri nuzzles into Kota's neck enjoying the affection. "Okay, I need to go play Hun?" Kota says and eri whines just wanting affection. "I know princess, I'll be right back I promise" he says kissing the girl.

Kota kisses eri once more before getting dressed and leaving. He took a deep breath, he loved eri with his entire heart but sometimes she was too much to deal with and he needed little breaks from her. Right now was one of those moments, it was so nice to have some me time. Granted he didn't need a lot of alone time it still helps when he gets a moment away from her every now and then. He knew he promised eri he'd be back soon, but he actually took his time walking to the cafeteria.

He was honestly just enjoying the scenery, "booboo bear!" He hears a familiar voice call, he just ignores it and keeps walking. Lauren had to run to catch up to the male. "Mmmm...why didn't you wait for meee!" Lauren whines. "Cuz we're not dating anymore." Kota says coldly, "come on booboo be-" "call me that one more fucking time and I swear to God." Kota growls and glares at Lauren. "Ugh whatever, you're not even that hot anymore." Lauren says walking off. Kota rolls his eyes, he makes it to the cafeteria and grabs him and eri food.

He realizes that Lauren managed to get into UA recently. Granted she was in general studies, she was in class 1-D. Kota groans realizing that while she never once will be around the hero course students it was still annoying. Kota starts to head back to the dorms, as promised the moment he got back he set the food down and kissed eri. He gave her all the affection she could possibly want. "I love you so much pretty babes" Kota says kissing eri's neck and hugging her from behind while she sits on his lap.