Breaking point

A month after the war, eri finally returned to school. Everyone all basically ignored her, they all saw what she did. Yet only those who fought beside her knew just exactly what she had to go through and sacrificed just to make sure no innocent bystanders died.

Luna instantly hugged eri as she finally came back to school. After the war her and Luna just became so much closer. Luna would go visit eri every day...Kota however only stopped by once to pick her up from the hospital. That was it, but Luna made sure she didn't focus on Kota that much.

"Where you going?" Luna asks, "it's Monday, normally Kota gives me $150 to buy myself lunch for a week" eri explained. "Oh! I can go get it for ya!" Luna offers. "No thanks, you can come with me....it's just this is really the only time I actually get with him...it's not much but I do look forward to it" eri says, Luna sighs. "Alright!"

Eri goes to the normal meet up spot at the front of the school, she and Luna talked for a bit. Soon enough Kota showed up, "sup dork" Kota says ruffling eri's hair getting her to giggle and smile. "Heya kota-kun" eri smiles. "Here's your money for the week" Kota says handing eri the money. "Thank-" eri starts and Kota grabs her and pulls her closer to him and whispers to her. "If I find out your skipping meals I'll make someone force feed you. I give you money to eat. Fucking use it." Kota whispers growling, he found out that eri would sometimes starve herself for weeks on end...and he didn't really like that.

"EEP! Y-yes sir" eri says scared, and Kota lets her go. "Good. I expect you to use all $150 by the end of the week. If you need more money just tell me" Kota says waving eri bye. Eri looks at the money and smiles, that's the longest she's ever gotten to spend with Kota ever since Lauren came into the picture. It made her feel slightly better finally being able to speak to Kota...even if it was for a few seconds.

"Wow...he's good at acting I'll give him that." Luna sighs, eri looks at her confused. "What do you mean?" Eri asks confused. "He acts like he cares...yet he's willing to drop your trauma like it's candy, yet you skip a few meals and he acts all worried and concerned." Luna says, eri looks down. "Yeah...you have a point..." eri looks at the money, she knew damn well she could skip many meals and that Kota's threat was just words.

"But generally speaking, if you starve yourself again I'll punish you~" Luna says getting extremely close to eri's face. "I-i um...what do you mean?" Eri asks getting flustered. Luna gets very close to eri's lips very close to kissing her. "Continue to be a naughty girl and you'll see~" Luna says. Eri was completely flustered, her heart was just racing and her stomach had butterflies. Normally only Kota could make her feel like that...but now Luna? Before eri could do or say anything in protest Luna kissed her. Officially being eri's first kiss.

Eri was shocked but just allowed herself to melt into the kiss. Once Luna pulled away eri stares at her in awe. "Now be a good girl and take care of yourself" Luna says, flushed and completely amazed by the kiss eri just nods. Luna smiles and kisses eri again. Of course Lauren sees this and growls. She was so dead set on ruining eri's life, but here she is getting her first kiss. Lauren then thinks and decides that she needs to befriend Luna as well and make her cut out eri...just like she did with Kota.