CHAPTER 31

The Seven boys returned to their dorm, exhausted from their day full of programms. They placed their bags and took turns showering before heading to bed.

As Taehyung waited for his turn to shower, he found himself drifting off to sleep on the corner of the sofa. Jungkook noticed him and approached slowly, whispering, "Hyung, you look so handsome when you're not thinking about anything."

"Jungkook! Did you say something?" Jin's sudden question startled Jungkook, and he quickly stood up.

"Uh, no, I was just going to wake him up so he can take his shower. It's my turn to, uh, shower," Jungkook stammered as he tried to avoid Jin's gaze.

*Jin’ view*

After finishing my shower, I headed towards the kitchen to grab a drink. On my way, I noticed Jungkook sitting on the floor, seemingly captivated by a slumbering Taehyung. As I approached him silently, I overheard him mutter, " Hyung, you look so handsome when you're not thinking about anything."

Curious about his comment, I confronted Jungkook, but he attempted to evade the conversation. A nagging feeling hinted that there might be something more than just brotherly affection or friendship between Jungkook and Taehyung.

But I can't say anything. I need to be sure first, and if there's really something between them, I have to protect them. Both of them are too precious to me.

Anyway, Jungkook’s Birthday is after tow day, and have to prapare someting for him.

Two days later, the manager prepared a cake for Jungkook's birthday, and all the members shared in the celebration by hugging him and giving him gifts.

"Happy birthday, Jungkook," Namjoon said and handed him a book to help him learn English.

"Happy birthday, Jungkook," Yoongi and Hoseok chimed in, presenting him with a new camera as a gift.

Jimin hugged him and said, "Happy birthday, Jungkook. I promise you I won't treat you as a kid anymore," while gifting him an accessory.

"Happy birthday, Jungkoogie, i want to prepare for the cake by my self , but i don’t know cooking even an egg  " Taehyung spoke warmly, confessing that he couldn't prepare the cake himself. He then added, "And for your gift, I'd like to invite you for a dinner outside. Is that okay with you?"

Jungkook responded, with his bonny smile "Oh, hyung, of course, I'd be very happy with that. Anytime you want, I'm ready."

"Then we'll ask the manager for permission on a night when we don't have a schedule, and we'll make it happen," Taehyung confirmed, making Jungkook nod happily.

"Yah, Kookie, don't forget that I haven't given my gift to you yet. Happy birthday, Jungkook," Jin said and handed him an envelope with money. He continued, "I'm not good at buying gifts, so I prefer to give you money, and you can buy what you want."

Jungkook took the money and replied, "Thank you, hyung, but I want something more. I want you to teach me how to cook."

Jin seemed a bit surprised and said, "Oh, really? Okay, anytime, Jungkook."

The atmosphere in the room was warm, filled with laughter and camaraderie. The members continued to celebrate Jungkook's birthday, sharing stories, jokes, and fond memories. The day concluded with a cake cutting and heartfelt moments of gratitude and affection among the members.

*Jungkook’s View*

Yes i was happy about the members gifts , but the offer which i get from Taehyung about dinner outside just both of us , it was verry special to me, could it be our 1st date ? why not. Maybe he will tell me someting which i need to hear from him , or maybe i can tell him about my feeling for him, i don’t know, i have to be ready fort his coming night, i have to prove him that i m an adult now i m not a kid any more, i m so excited. İ hope that night will come asap.