CHAPTER 25

That morning, Jin received a call from his mom, so he stepped out of the kitchen and the dorm to talk.

Jin: "Hello, Mom."

Jin's Mom: "Hello, baby. I didn't see you this morning. You left very early. Is Yoongi okay?"

Jin: "Oh, yes, Mom. He's okay now. I'm sorry I left without seeing you."

Jin's Mom: "It's okay, baby. No problem. I called just to ask about Yoongi and to tell you that I talked to your dad. He promised that he will do his best to help you, and now he wants you to ask your manager to meet with him."

Jin: "Oh, Mom, thank you so much! I love you mom"

Jin finished the call and went back inside the dorm, where the members were sitting, trying to share with Yoongi and make him smile.

Jin, with a big smile and overflowing excitement, said,
"Guys, I have good news for you, for us. Finally, our dreams will come true. Nobody will need to work part-time anymore. We can focus solely on our practice and album."
Jin looked at Yoongi, smiled at him, and nodded softly.

"Oh, really? How is that?" All the boys stood up, filled with excitement and happiness upon hearing this good news. Namjoon approached Jin and hugged him tightly, saying, "I don't know how or what you did, but all I know is that I'm so happy to have you in our group." Jin whispered to Namjoon, "Call the manager and tell him to contact and meet with my dad immediately." Namjoon smiled and nodded.

Yoongi stood up, approached Jin, and said, "Thank you, Jin, for not letting me make the biggest mistake of my life."

Jin hugged Yoongi, and the entire group embraced each other, overwhelmed with joy. They started making plans for their future and upcoming album.

A few moments later, Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, "I want to tell you something. Can we go somewhere?" Taehyung nodded, and they left the dorm, making their way to the rooftop of the building.

Jungkook said, "I want to apologize for this morning."

Taehyung replied, "No, you don't have to. I've already forgotten about it."

Jungkook continued, "But I won't forget or forgive myself unless you accept my offer."

Taehyung looked confused and asked, "Which offer?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "You know, I was working part-time too and mom sent to me a little money, so now that we won't need that money for the album, I want to invite you to go to the SPA Suna, just the two of us."

Taehyung's eyes lit up with excitement, and he replied, "Oh, really? Okay, whenever you want, I'm ready."

---Fews days later, Taehyung and Jungkook went to the SPA Suna. It was a snowy day. They undressed and took white towels, then entered the sauna.

''Oh, it's so hot, but it feels good. Thank you, Jungkookie,'' Taehyung said and put his hand on Jungkook's lap, causing Jungkook to flinch. Taehyung quickly moved his hand away from Jungkook's lap.
''You are so handsome,'' Jungkook said as he started massaging Taehyung's neck.
''Oh, thank you... You're also, you are so cute,'' Taehyung said, trying to resist under Jungkook's soft massage.
''Really? Do you think I'm cute?'' Jungkook said with a soft voice and his eyes fixed on Taehyung.
''Yes, of course. Hehe, you are always cute,'' Taehyung said, his voice trembling. He continued, ''Maybe we should go.

It's getting too hot here, and it's not good for our health.'' Taehyung stood up quickly.
''Yes, let's go. But we should come here from time to time, okay?'' Jungkook said with a smile as he followed him. Taehyung nodded, trying to avoid Jungkook's gaze.

*Taehyung's View*

Oh my gosh, why can't I resist his touch? I felt like I would die or my heart would stop beating. He should not see me like this. He sees me as his hyung. If he sees me like this, he will be angry with me.

I tried to create some distance between us when we got out of the sauna. I could feel his eyes on me.

The snowy weather was beautiful. Everything was covered in white.
We began rolling the snow, our hands touching as we molded it into a round shape.
Laughter filled the air as we worked together, our smiles infectious. i couldn't help but steal glances at Jungkook, my heart fluttering with every interaction.

The snowflakes fell gently around us, creating a serene atmosphere as me and Jungkook stood in the snow. my heart raced as i watched Jungkook's playful side emerge, with his red a neck warmer and his eyes filled with pure joy.

''Do you want to build a snowman?'' I asked him. Jungkook nodded with his cute smile.

Once we finished the snowman, i took a step back to admire our creation.

i looked at Jungkook and whispered, "I'm glad we could spend this time together, just the two of us. It feels special."

Jungkook turned to me, his eyes shining with warmth. "Yeah, it does. I'm grateful for this moment too, Taehyung. You make everything better."

my cheeks flushed, and i looked down, trying to hide my blush. "You're too sweet, Kookie."
''you know, with your red scarf, you look like flower in the white snow. You are like Snow Flower'' i told to jungkook. And he offered me a very cute smile.

*** see you next chapter ***