Chapter 4

The days turned into weeks, and as the group settled into their routines, Taehyung found himself growing closer to the other members. They spent hours practicing their music, sharing stories, and supporting one another's dreams. Taehyung's infectious energy and genuine passion for music quickly earned him a place in the hearts of his new family.

*Taehyung’s view*

In the days following my first meeting with the members, I realized how genuinely nice they were. It was comforting to know that Suga hyung, who is also from Daegu, my hometown, would understand my accent and language in this unfamiliar city.

About Jungkook, he is a shy boy with captivating eyes. I'm not the type to give up quickly, so I'll do my best to befriend him and help him open up. As an aspiring idol, he should feel free to express himself.

I started attending a new high school in Seoul cause it was hard for me to do Daily commute between Seoul and Daegu. My days were spent studying during the day and rehearsing with the five members in the evenings. On weekends, we would gather to study music together after I returned from school. Thankfully, our dorm wasn't far from my school.

One morning, as I was in the washroom preparing myself before going to high school, I finished and made my way to our bedroom to grab my bag. To my surprise, I found Jungkook fixing his hair with his fingers in front of the mirror. He then took something from his school bag and playfully spritzed himself, displaying cute and confident moves. I quickly hid, not wanting to embarrass him, but a smile formed on my face. "So this little boy is not just shy, but he's introverted. Okay, Jungkook-ssi, I've decided to help you open up, and I will do it," I thought to myself.

******************
Sorry babies , this chapter is too short.
Next one will be more long.

Luv u