CHAPTER 30

Days and weeks passed, fanmeetings, shows, practices… and jungkook keep following Taehyung everywhere, even at the dorm, as Tahyung was sharing bedroom with Hoasok and Jimin, So Jungkook tries to create reasons so that he can go and stay with Taehyung in the bedroom, today for play games, tomorrow for see new cartoons, another day to show him random things on YoUTubE.. and like that.

---

‘’Guys, Today we will do FE57A show. so we need to prepare something for this, like each one of us will write something to one member and like that..’’ Namjoon announced to the members, who nodded and began preparing themselves for the show.

As the seven boys took their places, Jimin settled down next to Taehyung. However, Jungkook, with his adorable cap, approached and took the seat from him, saying, ‘’I've already reserved this seat; I'll sit here.’’ Jimin was left speechless, not knowing how to respond. ‘’Oh, this kid!’’ Jimin whispered to himself.
Youngi noticed Jimin's dilemma and gestured for him to come and sit near him. ‘’jiminha come near to me, i already reserved the seat for you here’’ youngi said showing to jimin the seat.

The shooting for the show commenced, and the seven boys started joking and playing around. They began reading the heartfelt notes they had written for each other. Jimin's heart skipped a beat as he read the note Taehyung had written for him: ‘Don’t touch the thighs, you pervert.’

'Oh, really, Jimin-ssi? Is this your plan?' Jungkook thought to himself. 'No way, I have to make a move quickly. This is my chance to show Taehyung that I'm not just a kid anymore, and that I want be more than just a friend to him. I'm afraid he might reject me, but I want to take the risk. I hope the hyungs won't notice me.
I'll wait for the perfect moment,' Jungkook contemplated in his thoughts, eagerly awaiting the right opportunity.

In a few minutes, the boys were joking and talking about random things. Meanwhile, Jungkook was formulating his plan to make a move on Taehyung.

At first, he glanced at Jimin, then Jin, and then Namjoon. He noticed that all of them were occupied with joking amongst themselves.
'So, it's the right time,' Jungkook thought to himself. Slowly, he placed his hand on Taehyung's thigh and, with a gentle touch, caressed Taehyung's thigh secretly. Jungkook then glanced at Taehyung, who remained seemingly calm.

*Taehyung’s view*

At first, I couldn't grasp the intention behind Jungkook's actions. Was it truly meant for me, or was he merely teasing Jimin? You may wonder why I had such thoughts. It's because I still couldn't forget their prior conversation, which had hurt me deeply. Nevertheless, I couldn't deny that Jungkook's touch sent my heart racing.

I tried my best to maintain composure, ensuring the hyungs wouldn't suspect anything. I didn't want Jungkook to feel embarrassed, similar to what had happened to me in a previous show when the manager scolded me.

To divert attention, I took a few papers, pretending to read them, all the while shielding Jungkook's hand from the camera and the manager's view.

But inside, my heart was pounding rapidly, as if it might burst out of my chest. I couldn't resist the overwhelming emotions, so I decided to respond to Jungkook's gesture. Leaning in, I softly kissed his ear.

Once again, the hyungs panicked and turned their attention towards me. But that didn't matter; I was willing to do anything to protect Jungkook.

*Anonymus’ view*

The shooting show is finished, at the evening , the boys made their way to their dorm as unusual, They began their usual routines—changing clothes, doing homework—but it seemed Taehyung's mind was elsewhere.