Chapter: 20

The seven boys held an urgent meeting in their dormitory. Namjoon explained the situation to the members, recounting his conversation with the PD.

"Guys, I promised the PD that we would make his MV at all costs, but I have no idea how we're going to do it," Namjoon said, his face filled with sadness.

"And with zero budget, too," Yoongi added, shaking his head and forcing a smile.

The other boys remained speechless, unsure of what to say. They were still very young and had never faced this level of responsibility before. They didn't know where to start or how to begin.

Namjoon took a deep breath, stood up, and headed to the bedroom. After a few minutes, he returned to the living room with his laptop in hand, placing it on the table.

"I'm going to sell this computer. It can bring us a little money to start the MV," Namjoon declared.

Jin's face showed shock and sadness as he said, "But that's the foundation of your work, and all your songs are on that computer."

"No problem," Namjoon reassured Jin. "I'll save the songs and works on a USB, and I'll write new songs and lyrics in a notebook with a pen. Once we release our MV, maybe I can buy another computer."

Jin reached into his pocket, took out his mobile phone, and placed it on the table alongside Namjoon's computer. He said, "Okay, you can take my phone too. You can sell it. I'll ask my brother for his spare phone to use until I can buy a new one."

Yoongi pressed his lips together, his face downcast, and said, "I don't have anything to sell. I could write some songs for people in exchange for money, but it won't be much."

"No problem, Yoongi. Even a single cent will help. We need every bit we can get," Namjoon assured him, patting Yoongi's shoulder to comfort him.

Then Hoseok spoke up, "I don't have anything to sell either, but I can offer dance courses to people in our garage who are willing to pay."

Taehyung chimed in, "Hyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and I can work part-time jobs."

Jungkook and Jimin nodded in agreement, saying, "Yes, hyung."

Jin looked at the maknae line with a soft smile. "No, it will be too difficult for you, especially in Seoul. You need to focus on your studies, and the hyungs will take care of the necessary expenses."

"Yes, Jin is right. You three need to focus on your studies, and we'll handle the rest," Namjoon added. However, Jimin pleaded, "No, hyung, please let us help you," and Jungkook echoed his sentiment, saying, "Yes, hyung, please. We promise we'll still prioritize our studies, but let us help."

As the seven members embraced each other, their determination grew stronger. They knew the road ahead would be challenging, but they were willing to face it together.

Namjoon wiped away his tears and looked at his bandmates with a renewed sense of purpose. "We are BTS, and we've overcome obstacles before. We'll find a way to make this MV a reality."

***

See you next chapter