CHAPTER 21

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER CONTAİN HARM DANGER, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ İS JUST ESCAPE İT

--------------------------

With a newfound sense of unity and purpose, the members set their plans in motion. They started brainstorming creative ideas for the MV, exploring cost-effective production techniques, and reaching out to their network for potential collaborations.

As the seven members brainstormed ideas and explored alternative options, Sejin, their dedicated manager, stepped forward with a solution. "Boys, I've been thinking. I have a car that we can use for the MV. It might not be the flashiest or most extravagant, but it will add a personal touch to your video."

Namjoon and the others looked at Sejin, grateful for his willingness to contribute. "Sejin hyung, that's incredibly generous of you," Namjoon said, touched by his manager's offer. "Having your car in the MV will make it even more special."

Sejin smiled warmly. "Consider it my contribution to our shared dream and my dream is to see you happy cause you deserve it. And that's not all. Some of the staff members are excited about the project and have expressed interest in being part of the MV. They're willing to help out as cast members, showcasing their talents alongside us."

The boys exchanged surprised glances, their hearts filled with gratitude. Jin spoke up, "Sejin hyung, that's amazing! Having our dedicated staff members involved will make the MV even more meaningful. It truly highlights the teamwork and bond we share."

With Sejin's car and the participation of the staff members, they felt a renewed sense of unity and creativity. They started refining their MV concept, incorporating the unique elements that their manager's car and the staff's talents brought to the table.

****

Days and weeks passed,

Working on the MV, working part time, practicing, fighting with the time, sleep little, eat litle, work and practice too much, wich made the boys started to lose slowly their energy , and they started thinking if realy they will succed with their MV, if really they will realise their dreams or not, they become too tired.

Thinking in all of that, Yoongi's normally bright and energetic demeanor began to fade, replaced by fatigue and a sense of emptiness. He withdrew from the others, finding solace in solitude and silence. Concerned.

one day, yongi was in the dorm, thinking to much on the all situation, his situation, the boys deam, his dream to make make his parents proud of him. but souddenly he felt like everything appears like a mirage for him, eyes tearing.

Yongi stund up and took his way to the bethroom to wash his face.

In the bathroom, Yoongi splashed his face with cold water, gazing at himself in the mirror. "Oh, Yoongi, you look like a man a hundred years old with this beard," he muttered to himself. He picked up a razor blade with his right hand, his thoughts lost in a dark place. A sense of emptiness engulfed him. "I have to stop this pain in my chest," Yoongi whispered, still staring at his reflection into the miror.

Yoongi moved toward the shower area, his back against the wall. He turned on the cold water, letting it cascade over his head. His clothes became drenched as the water poured down, and he still held the razor blade tightly. Filled with despair, Yoongi attempted to cut his left hand...

Meanwhile, Jin arrived at the dorm, carrying plastic bags filled with food preparation supplies as usual. He opened the door and placed the bags in the kitchen. Hearing the sound of running water from the bathroom, Jin's curiosity led him to check who was taking a shower. To his shock, he found Yoongi standing under the shower fully clothed, the cold water drenching him. And then, Jin's eyes widened in horror as he saw Yoongi attempting to harm himself with the razor.

"No, no, no, Yoongi, no!" Jin exclaimed, not thinking twice as he leaped into the bathwater. He reached out and swiftly grabbed the razor from Yoongi's hand, preventing any harm. Discarding the dangerous object, Jin tightly embraced Yoongi, holding him close and hugging him tightly. As Yoongi's sobs subsided, Jin whispered softly, "Yoongi, I'm here. I'm here for you. We all are. Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay," Jin managed to say between his own heavy breaths.

Jin could feel Yoongi trembling in his arms, the weight of his emotions evident in the way his body shuddered. Without uttering a word, Jin guided Yoongi out of the bathroom, his own clothes soaked but aware that Yoongi needed immediate care. With a sense of urgency, Jin led Yoongi swiftly to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Jin gently guided Yoongi to sit on the edge of the bed. Kneeling down in front of him, their eyes met in a silent understanding. Without a word, Jin began unbuttoning Yoongi's wet clothes, carefully removing each garment until Yoongi was free from the clingy embrace of the damp fabric.

As the wet clothes fell to the floor, Jin grabbed a towel and softly dried Yoongi's chilled skin, offering warmth and comfort. He then fetched a fresh set of clothes and helped Yoongi put them on, ensuring that he was dressed in something warm and dry.

Jin guided Yoongi back onto the bed, covering him with blankets to create a cocoon of warmth. He sat beside Yoongi, taking his hand and offering a gentle squeeze. Yoongi, lost inhis own world, continued to be lost in his thoughts, tears streaming down his face. Jin understood the depth of Yoongi's emotional turmoil and knew that words might not reach him in this moment. Instead, Jin offered his presence as a source of comfort, his silent support speaking volumes.

As Jin sat beside Yoongi, holding his hand, he felt the weight of his friend's pain and the overwhelming emotions that consumed him. Tears streamed down Jin's own face as he gazed at Yoongi lying on the bed, eyes closed and lost in his own world of anguish.

Just as Jin and Yoongi were enveloped in their own world, Namjoon and Taehyung arrived at the dorm together. They heard sniffling coming from the bedroom, a sound of someone sobbing silently. Alarmed, they quickly made their way to the bedroom, only to be shocked by the sight before them.

"Jin?! What happened?" Namjoon exclaimed, his voice filled with confusion and concern. Taehyung rushed to Yoongi's side, his heart pounding in his chest, his eyes filled with shock and panic as he looked at Yoongi and then at Jin. He gently took Yoongi's hand, his voice trembling, "Hyung, what happened? Why are your clothes wet? Why is Yoongi sleeping like this? Yoongi hyung, please, tell me. What happened to you?"

Jin, still sobbing, recounted the events to them. Namjoon was speechless, unsure of what to do or say, and he simply sat on the floor, his back against the wall. Taehyung's eyes filled with tears that flowed freely, as he pressed his lips to Yoongi's hand, his touch filled with love and concern.

Wiping his tears, Jin stood up and said, "I'm going to the kitchen. I'll prepare some warm milk with hot chocolate and honey to warm his body."

The others nodded, their hearts heavy with worry, as Jin left the room to tend to Yoongi's needs.

As Jin took charge, he turned to Namjoon and Taehyung with a determined look on his face. "We can't let the others know about what happened," he whispered, his voice filled with concern. "Yoongi needs time and space to heal, and it's best if we keep this between us for now. Promise me you won't say anything."

****

See you next chapter