Chapter: 11

*Namjoon’s View*

As the leader of our group, I had been entrusted with the important task of selecting songs for our official debut.
We also needed to decide on our stage names and determine the name of our group.

The producer PDnim called me to his Office to ask me about the progress of our songs.

Namjoon: ‘’Hello, PDnim‘’.

Producer: ‘’Ah, Namjoon, come in. How are things coming along with the songs for your debut? ‘’

Namjoon: ‘’We've been making great progress. We have the lyrics ready for seven songs, and Yoongi is working hard on the composition and production. Hoseok is also putting together some amazing choreography. We're confident that our debut album will be ready soon. ‘’

Producer: ‘’That's good to hear, but we're running out of time. We need to announce your group officially in a few weeks. Have you decided on a name? ‘’

Namjoon: ‘’Yes, we've been discussing it, and we've settled on -Bangtan Sonyeondan.- We feel that this name represents our aspirations. Our dream is to have our music reach not only our Korean fans but also international fans. We know the journey ahead won't be easy, and it'll be like walking through a long and dark tunnel. But we're determined to overcome the challenges and make our dreams a reality. ‘’

Producer: ‘’Interesting choice. Can you explain the meaning behind -Bangtan Sonyeondan-?‘’

Namjoon: "Certainly. -Bangtan- means -to be bulletproof,- signifying our resilience and determination to withstand any obstacles that come our way. -Sonyeondan- translates to -boys- or -boy scouts,- symbolizing our youthfulness and camaraderie as a group. We believe this name reflects both our strength and unity. "

Producer: "I see. It's a unique name that carries a powerful message. And have you thought about a name for your fans? "

Namjoon: "Yes, we have. We've decided on calling our fans -ARMY.- We see them as our loyal supporters, always they will stand by our side. With their love and support, we know we can face any challenges that lie ahead. "

Producer nooded: "I like it. -Bangtan Sonyeondan- and -ARMY- both have a strong and meaningful impact. I can see the vision behind your choices. Let's move forward with these names for your group and fans."

Namjoon: "Thank you, PDnim. We appreciate your support and guidance. We'll continue working hard to bring our music and message to the world. "

Producer: "I have faith in you, Namjoon. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the official announcement of Bangtan Sonyeondan and seeing your dreams become a reality. "

Producer: "That's the mindset I like to hear. Now, let's focus on your debut schedule. We'll need to plan your first showcase and promote your upcoming album. We want to make a big impact and capture the attention of music lovers everywhere. "

Namjoon: "We're ready for it. We've been preparing for this moment, and we're excited to show the world what Bangtan Sonyeondan is all about. We're determined to leave a mark with our music and performances. "

Producer: "I have no doubt that you will. Remember, the path may not always be easy, but your passion and dedication will guide you through. Stay true to yourselves and your artistry, and never lose sight of the message you want to convey. "

Namjoon: "We won't forget. We'll carry that message with us every step of the way. Thank you, PDnim, for believing in us and giving us this opportunity. "

Producer: "It's my pleasure, Namjoon. You and the members have something special, and it's an honor to be a part of this journey. Now, let's get to work and make sure the world knows about Bangtan Sonyeondan. "

*Anonymous veiw*

After Namjoon left the PD's office, the PD called the manager, Sejin, to his office.

PDnim: "Come in, Sejin. "

Sejin: "Yes, sir. "

PDnim: "So, I see that the boys will be ready for their debut. We have to start planning shows, activities, promotions, advertisements, and interviews for their first album. We'll work within the budget we have."

Sejin: "I'm happy to know that they'll start officially. They worked hard for their debut album, sir. "

PDnim: "Yes, Sejin. By the way, what was the name of that boy from Daegu who is with the members?"

Sejin : "Yongi sir"

PDnim : "no no, Yongi i know him. i mean the boy with big eyes who was with namjoon in the market."

Sejin : "ah, Taehyung sir"

PDnim: "Yes, Taehyung. Tell him that we won't announce him as an official member of the group yet."

Sejin, with a questioning face: "Um, okay, sir, but why? He worked very hard, just like other members. Did he do something wrong? "

PDnim: "No, Sejin. Quite the opposite. That boy is incredibly attractive, and he has a special charm. He'll have a unique presence on the stage. I've heard from the staff that he can be friends with anybody, even animals. This boy will have a significant impact on the group. He's like a joker in a poker game. So, he'll be the secret or hidden bullet. "

Sejin: "Ah, I understand, sir. I will talk to him then. "

****

See you next chapter