Chapter :12

*Yongi’s view*

All of us, the seven members of the group, had poured our blood, sweat, and tears into preparing for our highly anticipated official debut. The moment had finally arrived when we were going to release our first music video for our song 'No More Dream' and take that exhilarating first step towards making our dreams of becoming idols a reality.

But even before we could set foot on that stage, people began to mock and laugh at us, tearing us down for our name and belittling our chosen genre, called us dirty. The world could be cold and harsh, and it felt like we were facing an uphill battle right from the start.

"Did you see what they're saying about us?" i asked, frustration etched on my face. "They're spewing hate and doubt, trying to crush our spirits."

Namjoon nodded, determination in my eyes. "They can laugh all they want, but we believe in ourselves and each other. We know the potential we have."

Taehyung chimed in, his voice brimming with conviction. "And we trust in our incredible fanbase, ARMY. they'll support us no matter what, cause i trust to them."

True to his playful nature, Hoseok grinned. "We'll prove them wrong. Let them laugh now, but one day they'll see the legends we become."

Our conversations were filled with encouragement, our bond growing stronger with each passing day. We were aware of the demanding nature of the industry—the so-called 'slave contract' that seemed to control every aspect of our lives. It forced us to maintain a specific image, restrict our personal lives, and work tirelessly to meet the standards set by the company.

Jin's voice broke through, his unwavering determination shining through his words. "Yes, the path may be challenging, and this contract may place limitations on us. But we have to start from somewhere, and we won't let it define us. We'll break through those restrictions and show the world who we truly are."

With a shared nod, we locked eyes, united in our resolve. We knew that our journey would be filled with obstacles, but together, we were ready to face them head-on, fueled by our passion and unyielding dreams.

****

The seven boys were shooting their first MV for their debut song -No More Dream.- They were full of energy as they knew their first MV would be released soon.

Once the shooting was finished, the boys went to change their costumes before heading back to their dorm. Suddenly, Sejin arrived and approached Taehyung, wanting to share the news he had received from PDnim. He found Taehyung in drassing room,

Sejin: "Taehyung, can I have a moment?"

Taehyung turned towards Sejin, a curious expression on his face.

Taehyung: "Of course, Sejin hyung. What's up?"

At that moment, all the other boys approached with questioning faces.

Namjoon: "What's happened, Sejin hyung?"

Yoongi: "Is something wrong?"

Jungkook and Jimin took their places beside Taehyung, their expressions filled with confusion.

Sejin: "No, nothing is wrong. I just want to talk to him, so there's no need for all of you to stay. Don't worry."

The boys left them after Sejin's words, but Taehyung still felt confused. He was afraid to hear something that might not be good. Jungkook, with his soft voice, patted Taehyung's back and asked, "Do you want me to stay with you?"

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and replied, "No, Jungkook. There's no need. You can go, and I'll join you later."

Jungkook began to walk away but overheard Jimin talking to Taehyung, "TaeTae, don't tell me anything. I'm not going anywhere without you." Jimin said it with a serious expression. Jungkook turned to look and saw Taehyung nodding, accepting that Jimin would stay with him.

Jungkook continued on his way but felt somewhat disappointed or sad. He didn't know if it was because Taehyung didn't want him to stay or because Taehyung chose Jimin instead. ‘Maybe he still sees me as a kid,’ Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook lost in his thoughts inside the van car where the boys were waiting for Taehyung. Jin approached him and asked, "Jungkook, are you okay?"

"Oh yes, hyung. I'm okay. I'm just curious about what Sejin hyung wants to talk to Taehyung hyung about," Jungkook replied with a pout on his face. Then Hoseok said, "Don't worry. He will come and tell us, but I don't think there's anything bad. So, don't worry."

(Back to the dressing room)

Sejin took a deep breath, preparing himself to deliver the message.

Sejin: "PDnim wanted me to inform you that for the official group announcement, we won't be introducing you as an official member just yet."

Taehyung's eyes widened with surprise, and a mix of emotions crossed his face.

Taehyung: "Oh... I see. But why? Did I do something wrong?"

Sejin hastened to reassure him.

Sejin: "No, Taehyung, not at all. It's quite the opposite, actually. PDnim sees something special in you. He thinks you have a unique presence and charm that will make a significant impact on the group.’’

Taehyung's confusion turned into curiosity, and his eyes started to shine with anticipation.

Taehyung: "Special presence and charm? That's... unexpected. So, what does this mean for me?"

Sejin explained PDnim's perspective, trying to convey the significance of Taehyung's role.

Sejin: "PDnim sees you as a hidden bullet, like a joker in a poker game. You'll have a mysterious and unexpected presence that will captivate people's attention. It's a strategic decision to enhance the group's overall image and performance."

Taehyung listened intently, and the gravity of the situation sank in.

Taehyung: "but, i was discret before our official debuting, you remember, when staff asked me to sitt next to the trash can so that the cameras will not take me when other members was doing their videos and promotions ? I even was filming videos by myself alone,  so that i can be ready when the time come... and the day when nona come and told me that i will be official annonced with the group as 7th member, i was so happy... but now , you are telling me to be again hiding bullet ? Anyway. I know PDnim know better then me. So, I won't be announced as an official member yet, but I'll still be part of the group?"

Sejin nodded, a reassuring smile on his face.

Sejin: "Absolutely, Taehyung. You are an essential part of our team, and your hard work and dedication have not gone unnoticed. This is just a different way of introducing you to the world, highlighting your unique qualities. You'll have a crucial role that will surprise everyone."

Taehyung's initial disappointment began to fade as a newfound determination took its place.

Taehyung: "Alright, then. I'll embrace this opportunity and give it my all. I want to contribute to the group's success in any way I can."

Sejin patted Taehyung's shoulder, proud of his positive attitude.

Sejin: "That's the spirit, Taehyung. Your presence will be a secret weapon, ready to surprise and delight. Keep working hard, and when the time is right, the world will know just how extraordinary you are."

Taehyung smiled gratefully but still felt confused and unsure of what to do.

Sejin: "I believe in you, Taehyung. Let's make this journey together and create something extraordinary."

**
See you next chapter