Chapter: 15

Today, the seven boys had a jacket photoshoot. They donned costumes in white, black, and gold, accessorized with golden accents. The staff showed Taehyung the photo of the group and asked him who looked the best. Before Taehyung could answer, Jungkook, who was standing behind him and clipping his nails, chimed in, "Jungkook, Jungkook."

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes, then turned back to the photo and said, "Hoseok hyung came out really well in the photo."

"Woo, hyung, you're being honest," Jungkook teased.

As Taehyung moved to join the other boys, Jungkook stopped him and asked, "So, you think I'm bad and not good in the photo?"

Taehyung remained silent for a few seconds, then replied, "You're good, Jungkook. In the photo and in reality."

A cute smile formed on Jungkook's face as he asked, "Really?"

Taehyung nodded, and Jungkook's happiness was evident.

***

As the debut day arrived, the excitement within the group was palpable. The members couldn't contain their nerves and anticipation as they prepared backstage for their very first stage.

In the backstage area, amidst the hustle and bustle of dressing and makeup, Taehyung had a request for the staff. He asked her to open the camera so that he could try his own broadcast with the members.

"Hey, Nona, can you help me? I want to create 'TaeTae Magazine News'," Taehyung pleaded with his puppy eyes. The staff agreed and opened the camera for registration.

Taehyung initiated his broadcast and approached Jimin, saying, "I received a tip-off that you came for today's performance wearing fishnet. Is that true?"

Jimin replied with a mischievous smile, "Yes."

Taehyung playfully requested, "Can you show us once?"

Jimin obliged, showcasing his sexy T-shirt and flexing his muscles, which prompted Taehyung to praise him and express his admiration for his physique. "Is that all?" Jimin teased.

Taehyung turned to the camera and said, "Okay, now let's move on to the next segment."

Jimin continued to tease him, "No, you can't move on so quickly. After checking the tip-off, you're already done? Give me a chance to let you know more."

Taehyung, looking at Jimin's back, replied, "Ah, yes, it's impressive and fascinating," causing both of them to giggle.

Meanwhile, Jungkook observed the interaction between Taehyung and Jimin while watching them.

Taehyung redirected his attention to the camera and announced, "Now, let's move on to our next breaking news. This piece of news is yet another surprise. Right beside me..." He turned the camera towards Jungkook, who was observing them. "There stands an alien," Taehyung jokingly remarked.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and addressed the camera, saying, "Ah, he's such a weird and uninteresting guy." These words caused Taehyung's face to fall, and the staff quickly closed the camera.

"Thank you, Jungkook, for those words. I didn't realize that was your opinion of me," Taehyung expressed with a tinge of sadness, walking away from him and finding solace in a chair, feeling heartbroken.

Noticing Taehyung's change in demeanor, Yoongi took a seat beside him and asked with concern, "Taehyung, is everything okay?"

Taehyung nodded silently, his gaze fixed on the floor.

At that moment, Hoseok approached them and reassured Taehyung, "Taehyung, don't be disheartened. You know, Jungkook is still kid and may not have realized the impact of his words."

Jin overheard the conversation and went to talk to Jungkook about the matter. "Jungkook, why did you speak to Taehyung like that? Remember, he's older than you."

Jungkook didn’t know what to say, he replied and his voice tinged with confusion, "But he called me an alien."

Jin reasoned, "But you two always joke and tease each other. So what's different now?"

Jungkook couldn't find an answer (cause it was not that the right reason why he talked like that to taehyung),

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, who was with Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jimin also joined them and urged Jungkook, saying, "Jungkook, you have to apologize to Taehyung. You broke his heart."

Jungkook stood up and approached Taehyung, saying, "Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said."

Taehyung, still looking at the floor, simply nodded and replied, "Okay’’. ‘’I have to go see Nona for my makeup." He stood up and walked away to see the stylist.

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt. ‘Why did I talk to him like that? Okay, I felt jealous, and I didn't like him praising Jimin like that, at first Hoseok and now jimin, but I shouldn't have broken his heart,’ Jungkook mumbled to himself.

He couldn't shake off the guilt that weighed heavily on his heart. As he watched Taehyung walk away, his resolve grew stronger. Determined to make things right, he noticed Taehyung heading towards the bathroom. Without hesitation, Jungkook followed him inside and closed the door, causing Taehyung to flinch in surprise.

Jungkook approached Taehyung, his voice filled with genuine remorse as he spoke earnestly, "Hyung, I truly didn't mean to hurt you with my words. I was just being foolish and immature."

Taehyung turned to face him, his eyes searching for sincerity. After a moment, he sighed and nodded, understanding the genuine remorse in Jungkook's voice. "I know you didn't mean it, but it still hurt, Kookie."

Jungkook nodded, understanding the weight of his actions. "Realy i…i don’t know why i said that. I truly am sorry, Taehyung."

Taehyung sighed, the tension in the air gradually dissipating. "I accept your apology, Jungkook. You know that you are so persiouse for me."

A small smile crept onto Jungkook's face as a sense of relief washed over him. "Thank you, Hyung. I promise I'll be curfull from now on."

Taehyung smiled and huged jungkook which made jungkook felt warm in his heart.

Jungkook felt a mix of relief and gratitude as Taehyung embraced him. The warmth of the hug melted away the remaining tension between them. It was a comforting reassurance that their friendship was stronger than a momentary lapse in judgment.

As they continued their preparations for the stage, the atmosphere became lighter. The other members noticed the change in dynamics and breathed a collective sigh of relief.

As the music started playing, they took their positions on the stage, their eyes locked with a newfound trust. Each movement carried the weight of their reconciliation, as they danced and sang their hearts out.

The boys was stressed, but they passed their 1st stage with success and all of them was happy.

Backstage, the members hugged each other tightly, their smiles reflecting their pride and accomplishment. The debut stage had been a success, and it marked the beginning of a remarkable journey for the seven boys.

And from that day, jungkook become the main cameraman for Taehyung, flowing him everywhere with his camera filming him everywhere, parising him and his good looking, and take photos of him even when taehyung is sleepping.

****

See you next chapter