Chapter : 18

days passed, Jungkook still thinking about that kiss, so he want to learn more as he don’t know how it can be made , or when , or real effect … so he want to learn about all this stuff.

In the solitude of his room, Jungkook sat cross-legged on his bed, his phone clutched in his hands. A mix of curiosity and uncertainty swirled within him as he contemplated the topic he wanted to explore—kisses and romance. It was an aspect of romance that he hadn't yet experienced, but one that intrigued him greatly.

With a quick glance around the room to ensure his privacy, Jungkook opened his preferred internet browser on his phone. He hesitated for a moment before typing his carefully selected search terms. Thoughts of secrecy and caution raced through his mind, knowing that he was venturing into uncharted territory (because he is still minor).

As the search results populated his screen, Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest. There were articles, forums, and personal accounts discussing the nuances of kisses specially between same gender as his mean search. His eyes widened as he absorbed the information, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

He watched some p0rn videos , Watching this videos, Jungkook felt his body become too hot, and somthing become hard inside of his pants.

Suddenly, the door to his bedroom creaked open, and Taehyung walked in, catching sight of Jungkook sitting on his bed with his phone in hand and pressing on his lips.

Curious, Taehyung approached him, his voice filled with intrigue. "Kookie, what are you doing?"

Jungkook panicked, feeling his heart race. He quickly closed his phone and stammered, "Uh... nothing, just browsing some random stuff."

Taehyung's curiosity grew, and he attempted to take Jungkook's hand. "Are you okay? Show me your phone. I want to see,".

Reacting swiftly, Jungkook stood up quickly, putting his phone in his pocket, and distanced himself from Taehyung. "No no, I was actually watching a horror movie with ghosts. You will not like it," he said, shaking his head.

Taehyung appeared convinced but still teased, " oh no, i don’t like that type of movies. But you also you should not watsh it, it’s not good, look at your self."

"Okay, okay, I have to go wash my face," Jungkook quickly replied with a fake smile.

As Jungkook left the room, Taehyung couldn't help but wear a smirk. "Oh, this boy, I wonder what he was really watching on his phone," he mused to himself.

*Jungkook's view*

I enter to the bathroom quickly, and colosed the door from inside. i was suffring, i didn't know what to do, it was the first time that i felt like that.

I sat on the closet, and i touched my cock , it was paining. I need help. I closed my eyes , i sill have that videos on my mind, but at that moment i was not seeing the stanger persones from the video, i was seeing and thinking only about him, about taehyung,  i magine him with me , touching me on my body, on my chest,  caressing me , "ahsh" i can not breath,  "Taehyunnie ah .. i need you" I take one cream which was near to me, i remove my pants, i put that cream on my hand i started caressing my cock my eyes still close to feel taehyung with me touching me. "Ah.. tae... please...oh... i m coming... oh gosh.. i  want you right know" my breath started to be more faster, i felt my heart will stop , my hand still caressing my cock again and again .. more faster .. faster... oh.. oh.. i reached my orgasm and the sprm get out from my cock,  i... i felt .. too much good.

Suddenly the bathroom's door knoked, "kookie,  are ok ? " Taehyung ask behaind the door.

"Oh yes yes , i m ok, i m just doing my towlet" i said as i trying to clean my sprm fom the floor.

***

See you next chapter