Chapter 5 : new day, new freind

On my way to school, my attention was drawn to a boy surrounded by three others. It seemed like they were bothering him or trying to harass him. I hastened my steps towards them and overheard them bullying him and laughing at his accent. I couldn't stand by and watch.

I approached the group, grabbed the first one by his bag, and threw him to the floor. The other two recoiled in surprise. "Yah, who are you? Why interfere with what doesn't concern you?" one of the boys screamed.

"He is my friend, so it does concern me. What do you want from him? Leave now, or you'll find your teeth on the floor. Daga," I said, my voice filled with determination. The three boys quickly dispersed.

I picked up the fallen bag and handed it to the boy, extending my hand with a comforting smile. "Are you alright? I'm Taehyung."

The boy wiped away the tears from his cheek, his gratitude shining through. "I'm Jimin. Thank you for helping me," Jimin replied, his voice filled with relief and appreciation, as he reached out to shake my hand.

Curiosity burned within me as I inquired, "What did they want from you, those cowards?".

Jimin's expression grew solemn, carrying the weight of past torment. "They've been doing this ever since I moved from Busan to Seoul. They make fun of my accent and tease me about my weight," Jimin explained, his voice tinged with sadness.

Concern filled my heart as I asked, "Do you have any friends here?"

Jimin's gaze dropped, and he shook his head, his voice barely above a whisper. "No, I don't. But... why did you say that you're my friend?" he asked, his eyes searching mine for sincerity.

A smile crept onto my face as I placed my arm around his shoulders, reassuring him, "Because from now on, I am your friend, Jimin."

***

From that moment forward, Jimin and I became inseparable. We shared our dreams, struggles, and laughter, facing the challenges of high school life together. Jimin's infectious laughter and compassionate nature quickly became a ray of sunshine in my days.

I eagerly told Jimin about the other members of our group, describing their funny and kind personalities. When I mentioned Jungkook, a sigh escaped my lips, and my gaze fell to the floor. Jimin noticed my reaction and questioned, "Which little boy?"

"His name is Jungkook. Until now, he hasn't engaged in any meaningful conversations with me. It's always just 'hi,' 'okay,' or 'no.' It feels like talking to a wall," I confessed, sadness etching onto my face.

Curiosity shone in Jimin's eyes as he sought to understand, "Why? Is he angry with you or something?"

I shook my head, a mix of empathy and determination in my voice. "No, it's not that. Hyungs have told me he's incredibly shy, but... I think he's more than just shy. He's an introvert, and it might hinder him in both his future professional and personal life. I want to help him break out of his shell, even though I know it won't be easy. But I won't give up," I declared, my confidence unwavering.

A warm smile graced Jimin's lips as he offered words of encouragement, "Yes, Tae, I believe in you. You can do it."

And with Jimin's support fueling my determination, I set forth on a mission to help Jungkook embrace his true self, hoping to see him blossom like a radiant flower in the garden of friendship.

By the way, jimin told me that he is also a dancer member under the same company with whom our group is. İ hope he can come and join to us , to our 6 members (6 including me hehe), we will be 7. Like the 7 knights. You can said that i have cool imagination, but my feelings never fails me. So i hope Jimini can joint to us to our group.

**********

Lovlies, don't forget to vote .