Chapter 6: From Glimpses to Conversations

*Taehyung’s view*

After rehearsals, we would take turns showering in our dorm. However, I noticed that Jungkook seemed to skip showering after rehearsals. One night, unable to sleep due to an upcoming exam, I heard the sound of water coming from the bathroom. 'Someone is taking a shower at this time?!' I thought to myself. When I turned my head to see who was missing, I realized it was Jungkook ‘what could be going through Jungkook's mind’.

Fews minutes later, jungkook come out from the bathroom wearing his black pants and white t-shirt.

Even though it was dark, I could see his doe eyes shining like a light.

I closed my eyes quickly so that he wouldn't understand that I had seen him and wouldn't be embarrassed.

*Anonym’s view*

The day after, Taehyung finished his exam early, and As always, he met up with his new best friend, Jimin, who couldn't contain his curiosity. 'So, how did your exam go, Jimini?' Taehyung asked, playfully slinging his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin flashed a mischievous smile and replied, 'It was a breeze! I rocked it like a K-pop superstar. And you, my friend?' Taehyung burst into laughter and exclaimed, 'Oh, you won't believe it! I showered the paper with my genius, hoping the examiners would decipher my brilliance!' They both erupted into uncontrollable laughter, making a scene that turned heads in the corridor.

Later, Taehyung returned to the dorm, opening the door and calling out, "Anyon, I'm back!" He kicked off his shoes and glanced around the room. "Looks like nobody's here," he muttered to himself.

Entering the bedroom, Taehyung caught sight of Jungkook lying on his bed, engrossed in his phone with earphones in his ears. Taehyung placed his bag in the corner and started removing his clothes, preparing to take a shower.

*Jungkook’s view*

I lay on my bed, engrossed in a game on my phone, the earphones drowning out the outside world. Oblivious to the sound of the door opening, I didn't notice Taehyung's arrival until he greeted me. I offered a slight nod of acknowledgement, unsure if he caught it or not.

Taehyung began undressing in front of me, and I couldn't help but feel a wave of surprise wash over me. How could he be so comfortable stripping down in front of someone else? Though shocked, I tried my best not to let it show, fearing that he might realize I had been looking at him.

As Taehyung got ready for his shower, I quickly averted my gaze, pretending to be absorbed in my phone. Deep down, I couldn't deny the flutter of curiosity that piqued within me. Taehyung's carefree nature always fascinated me, even if it sometimes caught me off guard. He had this ability to embrace his true self without reservation, a quality that both intrigued and intimidated me.

Trying to divert my attention, I focused on my phone, pretending to be engrossed in the game. But my mind kept drifting back to Taehyung

Lost in my thoughts, I scarcely noticed when Taehyung approached. He stood beside my bed, a towel casually draped over his shoulder, his warm smile cutting through the silence.

"Hey, Jungkook," he called out, removing one earphone and looking at me with a warm smile.

My eyes shifted, briefly meeting his before shyly looking away, a mix of embarrassment and curiosity flooding my senses. "Yeah?" I murmured, my voice barely audible.

I pressed my lips together, feeling a blush creeping up my cheeks. It struck me that he knew about my late-night showers, and the realization made me feel exposed.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, you know?" Taehyung continued, his words resonating with a deep voice that exuded warmth. "We're just guys here, and we have the same things. There's no need to hide away. Try to be cool and open up a bit, alright?"

‘’I managed a weak "Okay," my voice barely a whisper, avoiding his gaze as I struggled to articulate my emotions.

******

Maybe you will find my story boring, but i trying to respect the timeline.