Chapter 25

A/n I'll put this at the beginning...because...bleh.
So firstly, as much as I enjoy writing this, Idk if it's worth it. I'm not sure if thats just me depression getting the better of me or...

Secondly, as I wrote this, I listened to This Is Gospel (piano version) by Panic! At the Disco...I suggest listening to it as you read, just to get you in the mood I was in.
Make sure its the piano version
OMG GENIUS I CAn ADD IT ONTO THIS.(i'll add it at an appropriate time) If it doesn't work, y'all know how to operate youtube. You're not my dad.

And last but not least, this may seem a little confusing. Keep focused, and you'll understand

Chapter 25

Carl's POV

I chucked the camera onto the floor, and threw my head in my hands. Everyone was silent, apart from quiet sobs and sniffles. I don't think there was one person who wasn't crying.

I turned around and Glenn stared at me, holding Addie, tears soaking his cheeks.
He parted his lips slightly, about to say something, but his chin trembled and he spluttered again, and he hid his face in his shoulder. That made me feel even worse.

I walked slowly over to Maggie, who cried too. I reached out to take Finn out of her arms.
"I'm...so sorry." She said, sniffing back her tears. I held Finn tight to my chest, even she was sniffling.

I looked to the floor, biting my lip. I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder, and I turned around. "Oh, Carl." Dad said, his eyes glazed with tears.
He pulled me into a hug.

"Sh...she can't...be gone." I choked.
"She's...not selfish enough...to...to-"

I cried again, and dad pulled my head down, into his chest.

I tangled my fingers into Finn's tufts of curly brown hair, and closed my eyes, resting my chin on her tiny shoulder.
She was the only thing left. The only thing that would remind us all of Sophie.

Sophie's POV

"That's it, hun. Rise and shine."

I heard a gentle voice as my eyes fluttered open. I sat up from the bed I was laying on, and looked around. The arrow was no longer in my shoulder.

"What...where am I?" I slurred.

"You're safe. Stop looking so panicked all the time, Soph." The woman said with a chuckle. I spun my head around so that I faced her.

"M...mum?"

"My little girl really did grow up."

"What...are you talking about?"

"Oh. Sophie, darling. It's me."

"N...no...you're...you're not my mum. She's...I..."

I put a hand to my head, trying to gather my thoughts.

"I killed her."

"You think you killed me."

"B...but...you...and dad...you asked me to..."

She cut me off. "When we asked your sister and yourself to...shoot us,"

I looked to the floor, closing my eyes.

"You were both devestated. I remember your sister. She ran ahead."
She paused and cleared her throat. "You stayed. It breaks my heart when I remember how you couldn't bring yourself to look at us. You just...pulled that trigger and...thought it was done. Then you followed your sister."