Stubborn

H

Fuck him!
I can resist him as long as he resists me. I am strong like that.

Fuck him!
He wants to control everything, dumb fuck. He cannot control my urges. He can't tell me I'm not ready. I didn't know I was ready to move in with him but here we are!

I will get what I want, I always do. He won't deprive me just because he wants to control himself. Fucking idiot. He can stay controlling himself whilst I release my urges.

He was hardening beneath me.
I wish he was hard inside of me.

I will handle myself as I have always done!

I told him I'd share his bed with him tonight, but I'll give him space to deal with myself.

"Scaredy-cat." I muttered as I reached the top of the stairs.

"Who?" A deep voice from behind questioned me.

I jumped out of my skin. I didn't even know he was following me. How didn't I hear him? Is he a ninja or some shit?

"You." I walked in the direction to my room.
"Night again." I smiled to myself, wanting to ignore him but slyly hoping he'd follow me.

*deep grumbling growl*

I didn't turn back to look at him. I felt his presence in the near distance.

I grabbed the door handle, hoping to get comfortable in the big luxurious bed. I felt conflicted with emotions. I wanted to block him out for rejecting my desires, but I was craving his presence at the same time.

"Ahh!" I screamed, not expecting him to effortlessly throw me over his shoulder, but he did so as if I was as light as a bag of feathers.

He quickly walked in the opposite direction, going to his bedroom.
"You said you were sleeping with me tonight. I will cuddle with you so you can rest comfortably." His voice was smug and light.

Is he taking the piss?
"I don't want to cuddle with you." I groaned uncomfortably, wanting him to put me down.

He opened the bedroom door and slammed it shut on his way in. He threw me onto the bed without a care.

"Owww!" I scowled at him, sitting up on my elbows.

He stared at me as he slowly began to strip in front of me.

"I will give you what you want, Holland. I am not a pussy about it." He roughly pulled down his boxers.

I gasped in shock. I didn't know what to make of this. Was I that bratty?

"I will however get the lube to save you some of the trouble." He walked off into the en-suite.

For some reason I started to feel nervous. I mean I did ask for this, so why am I suddenly feeling nervous?

He exited the bathroom with glowing eyes, showing me that it was the 'other' him now present.

"Catch." He chucked the bottle to me.

I caught it but my eyes didn't leave his.

"Squirt it onto your hands and rub it onto my cock." He commanded, as if he's done this before.
I'm sure he has.

I opened the bottle with great struggle, not quite sure where my head was at.

"Are you okay?" He asked as if he found me amusing.

I began to feel humiliated.
He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder with such ease, maybe I'm not a match for him. Plus he has a monster cock which I'm suddenly feeling anxious about.

Surely I can't back out now?

I squeezed the bottle for the slimy liquid to come out.

"You're not sure anymore, are you?" He lifted my chin up for my eyes to look into his. He immediately took the bottle out my hand and grabbed my wrist to pull me up off the bed.
"I can see it in your face, Holland." He walked me to the bathroom.
"I completely understand your change of mood. Your body is on a hormonal rollercoaster as it's experiencing rapid circumstances. You need time to adjust and I'm trying to give you that." He took me to the sink and put the tap on so I could wash my hands.

"I uh.. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me." I felt a weight on my chest.

Embarrassment. Shame. I felt so stupid.

"You're shifting, baby. Your senses are heightened and will continue to feel all the acute details around you. At the same time our bond for one another will grow as well as our desires." He stood behind me and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"You are having to adjust to a lot very quickly, that's why I suggest we try to take time. As much as I'm looking forward to ripping off your clothes and giving you all I can give, there's only so much you can take at a time." He the warmly kissed my other cheek.

I looked at him through the mirror to see that his eyes were still glowing. He was so calm and nurturing.

"You are so good to me." I said more so to myself as I watched him kiss me delicately.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want to love you, Holland." He wrapped his arms around me.
"I've got you. But you must listen to me. When you are stubborn you challenge me, forcing me to act within my own right. The last thing I want is to purposely hurt you. Your presence alone makes me feel complete." He smiled against my neck, leaving more loving kisses.

"Im sorry for the sudden change of heart. I felt as though I could've taken you on." I admitted, distracted by shame.

"Don't be sorry, baby I've got you. Remember I am more experienced than you and like you've told me this level of intimacy is very new for you." He rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Have you felt this way for someone before?" I was curious by the way he said it.

"I've been with many people and have had many different types of connections, but none like this. With you and you alone I am patient. I've had sex more times than I can count, but my heart has only yearned once before." He walked over to the radiator to grab a hand towel before handing it to me.
"You are young and have much to learn and I will be here for you to guide you." He leaned to kiss my shoulder.
"Let me love you?" He stated as a question.

I nodded. I turned around and hugged him. He didn't take advantage of me. He sensed my sudden hesitation to fuck him and wasn't offended by it.

I guess I do have a lot to still think about.

He does make me feel warm and undeniably comfortable. Is this natural? Moments like these feel so surreal with him.

He grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom.

I got into bed as he put his boxers back on. He then crawled onto the bed and leaned up to kiss me. I obviously engaged with this gesture. It felt so right.

He broke the kiss to leave a peck on my cheek before he climbed onto the bedsheets.

I turned to him and cuddled into his chest. His hand grabbed my leg and lifted it so it rested over his hip. He hugged me closely until I could hear his heartbeat.

"I think I'm falling for you, Mr Michaels." I felt a daze of sleepiness wash over me.

He rubbed circles onto my skin. "I love you my precious lamb. Sleep well."