Chapter 25: Mind Full

Q

I miss the smell... of his chocolate scented skin, his fruity scented hair-
Stop!

"We will have to cut costs by 5% if we go ahead with this deal." Stated my chief advisor.

"If we don't go ahead with it we will loose 3.6% profit." Argued one of my directors.

His shy smile... cute. His eyes chinked when he smiled..

"There's been 6 other offers to withhold the manufacturing of this product. But our boss here seems too lazy to engage with the investors." Some random stated.

The room went silent, knowingly. I looked up and looked at the bald headed fart.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked nonchalantly. I could not be bothered today.

Silence.

"Get the fuck out if you can't even answer that. Step foot near any of my premises again and I'll have you and your family in a chokehold." I said calmly despite the statement being aggressive.

I didn't sleep... again!

I can't sleep when I have a lot to do or think about.

The people in the meeting room snickered as the fat fuck shamefully exited.

"For real though, who was he?" I asked looking around. Everyone shrugged, but Felix who had his hand up. I nodded towards him.

"Sire Michaels, that there was Craig Davidson who deals with the outsource team. He attended the previous meeting, but didn't say much." Informed my P.A Felix.

Felix was as sharp as a button, as sharp as a cat. He was my kitten.

"Oh.. well make sure the paperwork for his termination is on my desk, please." I nodded. He got up immediately.

"How, Quinton? How did you employ someone so ill mannered?" Asked a woman called Faith.

I shrugged.

"I need a coffee." I sighed.

Clarissa, the red head aka Felix's assistant, stood up and bowed before going to fetch me a drink. She was a sweet woman. Plump and shapely. She often dressed in librarian/formal secretary wear, but was a minx.
She liked to have a night out and a couple of drinks down her to let out her 'wild side'.
I nearly fucked her out of pure drunken horniness, last year at a Christmas office party, but I quickly came to my senses and didn't, which I'm glad for. I would have to severely punish myself if I did something as reckless as that.

"So back to business.." I sighed.

...

"Evening Mr Grant." I pulled the grey haired man into a brief hug.

(^pic of Doug Grant)

The man is the only person I can truly confide in. He knew me from before I was born. When I was forced to go to boarding school he was the one that secretly rescued me and took me on trips up and down the country. He was from common nobility and snuck me into common societies as a child, to humble me. Anytime I needed someone he was there to look after me. As a boy I felt like Bruce Wayne and Mr Grant was my Alfred. I mean Mr Grant used to be chief of secret services once upon a time. He's the only person with keys to my homes and other belongings.

He chose not to live with me, but finds time to have a life of his own and visit my home to make sure everything remains prim and proper. I don't keep track of his whereabouts, but he's always here when I need him- like a spirit.

"How's your day been?" I asked.

"Busy, sire. The cleaning staff did a brilliant job today, after me having to scold them savagely." He smiled.

"Let me make you a beverage eh?" Was my way of asking if he wanted a drink.

"Alright then, commoner." He mocked, putting on a country accent.
"How was work, sire?" He followed me into my kitchen.

"It was dull." I answered simply.

"That black boy seemed to take your interests." Grant raised a brow.

"He does indeed.."

"But?" Grant eyes me suspiciously.

"I find myself thinking about him a lot. I've skipped meetings to be in his presence. I even.. hugged him." I spat with disgust.

How can I let myself go like this?!
This was a problem!! An OBSESSION my want with him! What if he didn't even like being around me, but felt obligated to. Why do I care even?!?!

"You've got a crush, sire." Smugly smiled Mr Grant.

I couldn't even come to my own defence.

"You lord, you've turned red, sire." He chuckled.

I got on with making his beverage in silence.

This isn't good..

....

"That boy is causing havoc. He's messing up Mickey's supply and money. Mickey isn't happy and says it's because of you."

"He didn't do his job with me properly so I let the boys have him." I said bluntly.

"Well he's causing problems, because of it. Mickey is also trying to promote his friend in the ranks."

"What does that have to do with me?" I frowned. If it's business that don't concern me I don't have time/nor care about it.

"I believe it's The Lamb's cousin."

"If Chae'jon gets promoted Holland will be highlighted as a target. Fuck!" I stood up.
"I'm going to my games room. Make sure I am left alone for the next couple of days." I sighed.

The Pierce family have so much drama considering they have nothing. It amazes me how that works.
I had to sort this out so Holland doesn't get hurt as a target, but I still didn't want to do my biddings using my true powers, because that's more problems.

So that means I have to spend time on this case ... I want to, but I know I shouldn't spend more time than necessary with Holland. One, because my feelings for him were irrational and it's best if we kept it strictly business. Two, he needs to be settled with his sister.

What if I was to just put money into his account? No, because red flags will appear at the bank.
He needed to be secure and no one was there for him. A lost lamb. That we must protect!
*Sighs*

Duty isn't an option, but can it be one's choice?
A choice that isn't the right one will lead to consequences.
Right and wrong are subjective concepts.
I am morality, therefore it is I whom deems what is right and what is wrong!!
*Huffs*