Chapter 53 Part 3: Not So Bad

Q

I ran my fingertips across the sleek leathered whip. The smooth slender design would suit him. It was going to be a sharp slap on his soft pigmented skin, but nothing that would cause too much damage.

He's been a bad boy..

~

I made it a job to mark my abode. It was my natural way of warning everyone to back off. I was not in the mood for an accident to occur, because I was in a vulnerable state of mind. Chris and Grant got the memo, so they made sure to keep themselves and Paris out the way.

.

I was drink a green smoothie packed with nutrients. I felt content after some yoga practice and some exercise in my home gym.

Sometimes I just needed some space to stay calm.
*👌*

My ear began to tingle as I heard the gate's buzzer ring. He's returned to me.

I stood from my seat in a composed manner to open the gate. I went to find Mr Grant to tell him to set the table for dinner and to tell Chris and Paris to get ready.
Today we were having a formal dinner therefore they had to dress to the custom. There was no requirement to be extravagant since it's just us and we're at home.

.

I stood in the driveway, watching the vehicle approach.

My eyes flickered onto the man driving my mate. I began to feel flustered. I cracked my knuckles and my neck.

As the car came to a stop I watched the nervous specimen scurry to Holland's side to open his door. The scent of Lyron's fear was tantalising and it opened my appetite for more.

Holland stepped out the vehicle with a chuffed look on his face. He will not like me after today. Good.

Lyron soon shut the door and scurried over to me, forgetting his place. He ran ahead of Holland and fell to his knees in front of me.

"How dare you?" I spitefully spat, kicking his face. First of all, who told him he could walk ahead of MY mate?
He knows better than that.

The man I once had a regard for groaned as he held his bleeding nose. Holland rushed over in absolute shock. When will he get used to the consequences of his own actions? Ugh I can't take his sense of surprise, because when he's pained I'm pained.

I wanted to lift up this piece of shit and clench his heart with my fist, but I won't give him the luxury. Instead I lifted my foot to boot his head in. The sheer force from the energy around me caused his neck to twist out of place. His weakened body created a 'thud' as it hit the ground.
But he was still alive and breathing.

"Quinton!" Crowd the only voice that affected me.
"Stop!" He shouted, running over to barricade the bleeding scumbag.

Holland's eyes were teary and red. His face was paled by the apparent shock of events. I wanted to iron out his frown with my thumbs, because at the same time he was cute when he was angry.
Grr.. I was angry too. How dare he play with my feelings?! He will be punished for mocking me.

How dare he permit someone else call him MY name for him after meanly pushing me away? Yes, yesterday's sense of rejection hurt me like a sharp weapon. I was not yet over it.
Why does he keep pushing my buttons?
It's because he is not trained.

"Is that your safe word?" I raised a speculative brow, judging him.
"Don't be boring." I took one step closer to him. His presence always made me feel an inner excitement.

I looked over to the half dead man, who was taking his time to heal. I wanted to finish him off, taking my sweet and precious time. His grunts and groans was like music to my ears.. the sounds of agony in response to my act of revenge.

"Quinton what the hell is wrong with you?! He has done nothing wrong!" My little Holland glared at me with disbelief. His sense of panic reformed itself into a state of anger coated with worry.. for him.

I took another step forward, holding his glare in my glance.
"You have been a bad boy." I said softly.

He looked up at me with crazed eyes.
"Says the one who likes to dictate how people must be in life. Here I thought you were a man of liberation, but instead you're like the rest of those posh fucks!" He yelled at me with a bubbling frustration.

Stop this shit now!

Instinctively, I grabbed him by the neck with one hand. I tightened my grip to have him pay attention to me.
He will not speak unless permitted to.
His rapid racing beating heart developed an irregular rhythm, luring my ears to zone onto its pulse.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I looked deep into his deep silent orbs.
"If one does not listen to me, because they can't, then they must feel. It is simple." I neared his face, his eyes watching my every movement. He was as still as a statue.
"You. Are. Mine." I lightly kissed his ear after I lowly stated the fact.

A rush of excitement rushed through the both of us. A little burst of energy that had been stimulated from the core travelled through our bodies. The way we sparked with each other was my confirmation.

I slowly moved from his face, observing how his lips fell apart from one another. Did he like that?- he's releasing sexual pheromones.
I released his neck from my hold to just place the sed hand on his shoulder. I rubbed his should with my thumb briefly before stepping back.

"Lyron. Sit up you bastard." I crossed my arms looking at his bleeding face.

If I was to finish him I fear that Holland would become hostile towards me. But the piece of shit needs to still be punished.

The weak piece of meat that had big bulging muscles for clearly no reason, struggle to lift his head above the ground. He was trying, but his strength was weakening. His nose was swelling and continuously bleeding.

'Really? Is he really not healing from a mere kick to the face?' I thought to myself. It was odd how long his healing process was taking.

"M-m-master... k-kill me." He choked out. He looked like a worm and I was honestly in disbelief that a man like him, once an old fellow, was crumbling like this.

"Where's the fun in that?" I reached out to grab Holland's hand and pull him into me.
He didn't resist me in any way, he let my arms embrace him. This made me happy.

"Please don't kill him." Holland said softly, looking up into me. He slowly snaked his arms around my torso and held me.

"Who's baby are you?" I looked down at him seriously.

He looked at me with shock whilst I waited for an answer.
3..2..1-

"I'm your baby." His eyes twinkled as they looked into my own. His voice held a different nature.

"Whose?" i furrowed my brows, unsatisfied with his response.

"I'm your baby, Mr Michaels." He whimpered a little as his stomach rumbled.

"Good. We will wash our hands and eat." I hung an arm over his shoulder and guided him towards the direction of the abode. He looked back over his shoulder at Lyron before releasing a sigh.
"And then I'll hand you your ass on a plate." I released him from my hold to let him proceed with his journey. I was going to lock the door and change my shoes.

I am not attending this dinner with a peasant's germs on my shoes. If he had died by my foot or decorated my shoe in more of his blood, then I'd wear them with pride.

I'm sounding like my mother..

__
A/N:
Yes I know I need to edit these blimin chapters.. but I will get to it eventually, just bare with me :)