The Start of The Next Day

Q

It's three in the afternoon and we're late. I made it clear to the guests of this house that they had until midday to be promptly ready.

I woke up at five this morning, with little sleep, to kickstart my usual routine. At seven I was naively disrupted by Holland's kid sister, Paris. As I was making my protein shake she was making herself a porridge of some kind, and then proceeded to ask me questions about my relationship with Holland. I knew how Holland felt about it, I don't think he likes it, but I don't care. He's mine and the sooner he accepts that and gives in, the sooner I can reveal myself to him. He deserves to know, he has to because troubles are on the horizon.
Furthermore, upon mines and Paris' little chat I found out that Holland liked Herseys White Chocolate Kisses, Lindor and Ferrero Rocher, so I had Felix get an X amount of treats for me to shower my Little Lamb in.

Today's plans were to go winter shopping. Paris and Holland needed to insulate themselves for the harsh weather ahead, plus I thought it'd be fun to see what things may interest us on our little outing. Chris wanted to take Holland and Paris to one of their favourite brunch bar's and steakhouse's for tea.

Paris knew of this a couple of days in advance thanks to Chris, but Holland found out about today's shopping trip this morning. Apparently he was pissed off and didn't want to speak to anyone. I didn't sleep in the bed with him last night after our intimate -strange- bonding activity. I know he needed space and so did I to be honest. My emotions for this boy is causing me a headfuck. My desire for someone has never been like this before, but it makes sense because he's my mate.

Before Holland woke up I planted numerous baskets full of his favourite chocolates around the room, each containing a handwritten note with a confession of how I feel towards him, or an admirable compliment. I haven't seen him all day beyond that point, because I've been busy with work, but Mr Grant notified me that he had eaten breakfast and Chris said he was getting ready.
-But it's past three in the fucking afternoon!

"Sir Master Michaels." Felix looked me in my eyes and then towards the Patek on his wrist.

"I know, Felix." I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"May I speak freely, Master?" Firmly asked my feline friend. I nodded in response.
"The tardiness goes against your policy, master. I hear what you say about him being your mate, but is it wise to have him then working for you? This odd dynamic is going to effect your behaviours in all your businesses." He had a soft look of honest concern.

I stood up from the settee to fix my clothes before I made my way over to Felix. I put a hand on his shoulder, trying to hold back my offence.
"Do you doubt me?"

"No, Sir Master Michaels. I doubt him." Felix rolled his eyes.

That scent!
He's ready.
I turn around in the direction of the lounge area's entrance to see my sweet darling Holland standing there glaring at me. His eyes were squinted as he shot a quick glance towards Felix before walking away.
"Holland!" I hollered as I quickly followed his footsteps.

He looked at me over his shoulder before fastening his steps.

"Why are you making me chase after you?" I held back a growl of frustration as I was starting to close in on him.

He suddenly stopped in his quick strides. "I'm not the one making anyone do anything!"

There was an indescribable tension to his tone of voice. Was he mad at me?
"I haven't even had the chance to properly greet you." I said in a quieter; more sincere voice.

Nature's abstract forces guided me to slowly approach him, not stealthily but meticulously. His eyes locked on to my every move, but he kept still like a statue. His scent was tingling my nose and the essence of him was on the tip of my tongue. I wanted to grab him without restraint and pull him into me, I wanted to savagely explore him in the moment of lustful desire.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His sass snapped me back to reality.

"Like what?" I straightened up, fixing my posture to properly conduct myself.

"Like you want to eat me." He chuckled. It's odd how he finds it amusing, because he's not wrong in his presumption.
"Pick your mouth up from the floor." He cheekily smirked at me before leaning forward to peck my cheek.
"We have a lot to talk about." He said sternly, slightly surprising me, before he continued to walk away.

From the corners of my eyes I see Paris and Chris enter the lobby with coats in their hands. Paris held one of Chris' most valuable lynx-fur vintage coats, which surprised me. Chris barely wore it and only did on extravagant occasions, for them to let anyone have possession over it was definitely a shock.

"Sir Master Michaels, zones 3a and 3b are congested, the 'little village' is blocked off because of the time. What do you wish to do?" Felix reminded me of the time.

"Everyone we're late!" I shouted, aggravated that it will now be difficult to take my mate and his sister to some high quality stores without stepping outside my comfort zone.

"Come on." Rushed Chris, looking at me apologetically. I gave her a nod of approval as I looked one more time at my watch.

"We need to be on the road within the next 10 minutes or else everyone will pay for ruining my plans." I made myself clear before walking off to make some phone calls.