Act 2 - Scene 1: Theatre

H

"I fucking birthed you, you motherfucking ungrateful black shit!" Yelled Marcia.

"Yet you still haven't learnt the art of mothering a child let alone two, you good for nothing slag!" I yelled back.

I was in the midsts of my project and Marcia suddenly decided to barge into my room raging on about how my room was still her room. From there we've just been arguing and it's been like 20 minutes already. I didn't want to cuss her down, because this crazy bitch was about to get physical. I was not going to lay my hands on her, though I had deeply wished she would leave for good.

*SLAP*

My left cheek stung, but I held my nerve even if it was my last. The viper of a woman walked off and then slammed the front door. I went to look around to see if she left her house key and much to my luck she did. I took it and locked the front door.

I refuse to let her back in!

It was time to neaten the yard and get ready. It was 15:00 and I need to leave the flat by 17:00.

~

"Can I go then?" Asked Paris.

"Run me through it again." I shook my head. I wanted her to stay home and get work done, but she was a party girl.

"Me and two girlies are going to a house party, I'll be back before 11." She put her hands together in a begging motion.

House party? Was it the one CJ wanted to invite me to?

"No."

"Whyyy?!" She whined.

"Because." I put on a Boss cologne. It was my first designer fragrance and made me feel somewhat good about myself.

"Because what?!" She continued to whine.

"Because theres gang bangers there, mandem way above your age and some above mine. You should be doing your homework and revising, but most importantly you have athletics tomorrow morning. It's also important you stay and watch over the yard whilst I go on this business date. We don't want Marcia to come back and vandalise the place, now do we?" I lectured, giving her the side eye.

Her shoulders slumped as she huffed and puffed. "Always ruining my fun." She muttered.

"You always go out, I don't. This-" I pointed to my formal attire. "Is so I can maybe negotiate my way into earning a lot more money." I put my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged me off. Cheeky cow!

"So you can quit your porn shit?" She raised a brow and said with sarcasm.

"It's so you and I can have a better life. Get out of this dump, become financially stable, and for you to live your dream. But sis you need to do your part." I said with cold sincerity.

"Fine, whatever. I'm having a friend round though." She demanded.

"Uh who?" I frowned.

"Shanice."

"Ugh fine, don't make a mess and don't go into my room, or touch my shit!" I rolled my eyes.

"We won't!" She said in a duh tone.

"Better not, I don't trust your friends." I made her beware for the billionth time.

"I know, cha." I she kissed her teeth, rudely, before she rolled her eyes and walked to her room.

"I'll give you £20 to order a takeaway!" I shouted so she could hear me. That lil girl knew how to grind my gears with her foul attitude, but watch her switch up when she wants something.
"Ah shit! I was supposed to leave 10 minutes ago!" I groaned as I checked the time and grabbed my jacket.