Act 2 - Scene 3: The Watcher

It's been a long while since I've updated and for that I apologise. Do vote, share and comment. (Warning this chapter is quite dark)

F

My breathing hitched as soon as I saw the bait being prepared.

Body fragile. Skin red, black and blue. Hair scruffy. Whimpers like a bunny in pain. I wish it was me.

"Are you worthy?" His deep voice echoed through the spacey hall of a room. Meanwhile I held my urge to squeeze my crutch. In fact as I sat on the bronze stool I squeezed my thighs tightly together to prohibit any form of erection, but I think that made it worse.

Shakily the slender brunette voiced "yes master."

*SLAP*

The whip hit the slave's delicate skin, which elicited an awful shriek. I glanced at the fearless dominant man who has a grin of mischief and pleasure. My eyes averted downwards to see his hefty member was indeed erect.

Why can't I satisfy him? Why can't I be the one with my arms and legs tied behind my back as I hang by chains in the air and my blood drips willingly into the cups, our master calls gifts for the lion.

Whats the deal with these gifts? Well there's 3 silver cups, with intricate gold embroidery and a small gem within each. One with a yellow gem, one with a blue gem and another one with a red gem. They were laid out in a triangle beneath the slave, whom willingly participated to be sacrificed in this way. The cups were to collect drops of sweat and blood before being sealed off until time of ceremony, which happens every four month. Those ceremonies I sadly can't attend since I am not a slave, member or disciple. But what exciting stuff right?!

Anyways not long after witnessing a couple other abstract methods master Michaels inflicted upon this chosen barer, which he calls 'the lamb', I was dismissed when it came to the method called 'spiced fire'. I am always dismissed at this point, which causes me great upset. I would love to be apart of this sacrifice one day, but I know I am not worthy. Plus my role in his life is to serve by being his assistant. And that I shall do to the best of my ability.

"Felix when's my next meeting?" The clammy boss of mine flicked his hair away from his face.

"At 17:30, sir Michaels. The time now checks at 15:15." I bowed.

"You are dismissed." He said authoritatively and I bowed again before scurrying away.

I went to finish off my other errands. I am so grateful to master Michaels as he honestly builds fantastic relationships around everyone he holds company with. He likes to meet everyone's desires come to life and it's honestly such a pleasure. Like to take me for example, I am merely an assistant, but he rescued me from the deep foggy moss waters like the little salmon I am. Instead of making me sushi he has given me a fresh tank full of delights and mineralised water. I couldn't be more filled with gratitude. He also allows me to sit for 3/4 of the process whereby lambs in his ceremonial play are being prepared. It's honestly a delight and without this man I would simply rot and die.