71. Fresh Start.

Just after freen left the motel taking Becky away with her, Becky's dad came back to the motel.

" Good morning sir!" Said the man who was holding a bucket of water and a mop.

" Good morning! Where are you taking them?" Said mr. Armstrong. He was looking at the man very confused.

" I am cleaning the cell sir."

" Cleaning the cell? Why?"

" The prisoner deported so I am cleaning it for the next...."

" Deported? In who's permission? Becky left? How?" Mr. Armstrong brust into flames.

" You... your order sir.... That's what phi told me! She said you told her to take her away. You also send a prison van and a police car."

" I DID NOT! that bastard! Freen! She must be behind this! She.... I am not going to marcy her now." Mr. Armstrong said. In anger.

" Which way did they went?" Asked mr. Armstrong.

" They went towards the city."

" Okay."

Mr. Armstrong quickly bring out a redio to alert the authoritis. " Hello! Charli one! Alart all the units. Prisoner 127 escaped...!" Said mr. Armstrong.

( Alerting all units. Vehicle of escape?)

" A prison van and a police car. Escaped towards the city. Possible suspect freen Sarocha Chankimha."

( Issuing warrant against freen Sarocha Chankimha! Prisoner name?)

" Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!" Sigh!

(Huh! Pardon.)

" Prisoner 127, Rebecca Patricia Armstrong!"

( Issuing a suit and sight order for Rebecca Patricia Armstrong! According to protocol for escaping legal fecility of Interpol!)

#disconnects#

Mr. Armstrong took a deep sigh and fell down. He put his hands on his head...

" What did you do? Becky! My child! I already warned you of the consciousness.... Now...!... Ohhh! God! My baby! Becky! " He started crying and mumbling.

" Sir! Are you okay? Do you want water? Any thing?" The man saw mr. Armstrong's condition and came forward to comfort him. But he was the most hateful and useless person for mr. Armstrong.

" I don't know what I want any more!" He stood up in anger and went in his car.

Then left.

He rode the car in High speed them stopped beside a empty lake by the road.

He wasn't even trying to find them. He knew already the whole police of bangkok city was looking for both freen and becky. He also saw many police car pass by him.

He stood by the lake. Looking at his own reflection.

" Sorry! Becky. My child. I couldn't protect you from evil. I did what I needed to do as police officer.... But it's now a father's turn...... I'll keep you away from the law. But I can't keep you away from the evil named freen sarocha. You are so naive thinking she can change. You are so so so innocent...! As a father I failed you. I should've never revealed that you're that evil's girlfriend to the seniors. Now.... Oh! Becky!....I was a failure as a police officer when I failed to catch freen. And now I am failure as a father too. I failed to protect you....! I failed....! As a police officer... I will still try to catch freen sarocha. But as a father I'll protect you from the law. I'll make sure you never get caught by the police or the interpol. Untill..... This thing cools down..." He looked up and then again into the lake.

He wiped his tears....

" This will clean up in only one way possible....! Bringing freen to the justice.... Only that way... My baby! Can get out.... Of this mess. I completed my duty as a police officer. Now it's time to put a end to this.... As a father.." he said.

Mr. Armstrong quickly get in his car and started driving to side where the police cars went.

.......

On the other side.

Freen took becky in her car. They already changed the car. And someone from her gang drove the prison van through some crowded roads. So it's hard for the police to chess them. They drove the prison van to the opposite side of where freen and becky was headed.

In the meantime...freen in her black marcedes.... Wearing a yellow floral dress. 

But becky she was wearing a man's disguise. She wore a white suit with black tie.....with a short man's hair wig and a cute moustache.

They quickly came to the ocean side.

Where nam was already waiting for them in a cruse ship that was about to leave.

" Freen! Why so late....? It's already 2pm." Nam said angrily.

" Well you know! Becky was changing and she looked amazing in her moustache....so we had some alone time....,!" Said freen. 

Becky was very shy with situation. She smiled and pressed her lips together while turning red.

" Ohhhh! Quit being so shy... You know... You are a man and a fugitive. Both of you. So behave. I can't go with you two so....,behave. You are a man...becky. sorry you're patrick rechard. No last name. And you are freen Mrs. Patrick rechard. Patricia." Said nam giving them their new passport.

" Aww! My hubby's name. I am Patricia now... becky! I mean patrick." Said freen hugging becky.

" Becky. Behave manly. And freen stop being so clingy and in love. You are straight couple now." Nqm hit freen to get her away from becky.

" And becky your new passport and identity cards will be given when you land.. freen your identity will be this forever now. Respect your new identity. It cost me a lot. Well you."

Said nam.

" Go the ship is about to sail. Be happy. And remember to keep becky happy very much." Said nam.

" You want a hug?" Freen said smiling.

" Who wants a hug from you, get away from me." Even though nam didn't wanted but freen hugged nam tightly.

" Freen! Don't do anything stupid. Remember you need becky until you land there.  She is your card to leave this world of crime. You need her to cross the border. And don't worry she won't come back. She already has a shoot and sight order here. Also a parmanent criminal record." Nam Whispered into freen's ear as they were hugging.

" Humm! I won't." Freen gave nam a smirk as she broke the hug.

" Bye freen! See you later in life !"

Nam then approached Becky and hugged her.

" Becky! You are a good girl this shouldn't had happened to you. I am sorry for what happened to you here. I hope you live the rest of you life in happiness with freen in where you are going now....! Don't contact your parents or relatives or any friends. " Said nam with teary eyes.

" Bye p'nam." Said becky.

" Good bye becky!"

They both picked up a there luggage. Becky was the man now so she picked up all the heavy one's and freen had two hand bags only.  They both boarded the ship.

The ship started it's journey with a loud whistle. The huge cruise ship named  "muerte inocente" (innocent death in Spanish) sailed to the deep horizen.

Nam stood there until the ship disappeared into the sky and ocean. .......