28. 🔞

" miss Rebecca it's almost 4 weeks since you joined our company. Your first salary will be in your account very soon. Still you haven't served me. Not even once." She said still sitting on her throne.

I almost froze since I was so scared.

She looked at me with wild eyes. The same brown eyes I cannot resist. She is looking at me with them but this time I can see desires that I never seen before.

She tapped on the table.

" Come!"

I knew what I had to do. But I was hesitant because I never did this before.
I knew she wasn't innocent. She had done this a lot of time. But I never done this.

When I was in school. My school was a girl's school. Then in college I was so focused on studies that I never noticed anyone hitting on me. But Irin said boy always lined up behind me. I never felt this hesitant before. Infront of akash I knew what he wanted same as the woman sitting infront of me. But I didn't felt ashamed.

She is the same p'freen I knew from childhood.

She is just that p'freen. What is the worst she can do? Also she is a woman she can't get me pregnant. I don't need to fear her.

I slowly went near her and sat on the table. She moved me right infront of her and pulled my legs on the chair. Then she stood up.

She put her hands on the table beside me. So I don't move from my place.

She then came closer to my lips. Almost kissing me.

But I stopped her.

" I never done this before!" I said .

" It's okay! I have done this. I know what I am doing!" She whispered slowly in my ear. I can feel her Breath on my neck. I am in her spell now. Her right hand moved smoothly to my waist.
My heart is beating so first like it almost missed a beat.

She pulled back her head. Then kissed me without giving me time to moist my lips. We are kissing now. I am kissing my boss. No I am kissing my p'freen. I can no longer remember how she was as a teenager. The face that made me fell asleep during night. Is now faded all I can remember is this woman in a black suit kissing my lips.

She is surprisingly gentle with me.
She pulled back for a moment to see me. But I wanted more. More of her beautiful juicy lips.

I pull her by her  her neck and kiss her. She smoothly manages to put her hand in the back of my shirt. She is still busy with my lips. But then she finally moved down to my neck still kissing them with her wet lips.

I am feeling a weired sensetion now. I never felt this before she is kissing my neck and upper chest by every single point. Her every kiss makes a difference shock wave in my body. Her hand that was inside the back of my back suddenly opens the hook of my bra.

" Boss..!" I was surprised.

She ignores  my calling and gets busy with my shirts buttons. She unbuttons every single button also not forgetting my kiss.

I used to hate her. But I always wanted this now that she is all over me I cannot stop this. Now I want this too.

I put her hands on her neck holding it tight.

She already unhooked my bra. Now that my shirt was unbuttoned too, my breasts are infront of her uncovered. She doesn't waste time looking at them she directly stat kissing them. Her wet tongue plays with my left breast and her hand gets busy with my right one.

She is quite good at it. I wonder how were there before me she must have had a lot of experience before me.

I think I made a mistake before. I should have added a condition too. That she can't have any physical relationship with anyone else too when the article is still valid. Because Now I can't share her.

She notices that I am in my own world now so she kisses me to Bring me back to reality.

" Becca don't lose focus..." She whispered in my ear and then she bit my ear.

She went down again and unzipped my pants. I help her to pull down my pants by lifting my hip. She sees down there at my underpants.

She suddenly started laughing...

" Boss...!" I angrily said.

Now I am regretting my life choices.

" You have cartoon printed panty....?" She couldn't stop laughing.

And I am still sitting in my boss's office naked with my pants stuck to my left leg.

I was getting angry. She hugged me. It's first she hugged me today. She stopped everything she was doing before. She maybe even closed her eyes. She slowly whishpered in my ear.

" I am sorry beccaa..! I didn't have to do this, if you haven't made me jealous like this..."

I barely heard it. But I was surprised.

" Boss!"

I was feeling a kind of heat. That made me sweat even when the ac was on. Now all of that feels very cold. Everything slowed down. My heart is not beating fast anymore. Everything cool down.

" Boss?" She isn't answering anymore.

" Boss?"

I keep calling her. But she keep on hugging me. I hug her too. Because I don't what to do in this situation.

After sometime she pulls back and kisses my forehead. She is crying I think.

I am not feeling ashamed anymore although I am still half naked only wearing my panty.

" Get dressed." She said.

Now she goes to the bar area and pours herself a drink.

I am surprised. But almost remember that I am naked so. I put on my clothes very fast.

I go near her drinks the glass in one breath.

I look at her with a lots of questions.

" It's over your office time." She said....