3.what happened?

I went home as soon as possible. I also took her file.

P'freen... Why? What did you do?

I was very curious to know her past. What happened the time she moved away and then we meet. What happened in this short time span of 8 years.

I got myself a cup of coffee. And started reading.

Sarocha Chankimha.

Now 30. She was born in bangkok.
But lived near a town untill 17. Then she again moved in with her father in bangkok. Her father suddenly got a lot of wealth from some suspicious way.

When the police investigated. They found he got into a war with mafia. He took a lot of debt from the mafia king of bangkok.

After two years of running away from the police and the mafia he was arrested by the police. Then killed by the the mafia. That's when sarocha's criminal history begins. At the age of 19 she killed the famous mafia king seng. ( Don't take it seriously: from author. I couldn't find any other name.)

Overnight the history of mafia was changed. And she became the queen of mafia at the young age of 19.

In the time span of 8 years she killed over 100 people but there was no record nor body to be found.

After that she was finally caught when a member of her gang came out and told the police Sarocha's whereabouts.

In her rule she was known as freen. The member who came out also claimed that he was sexually assaulted by freen.
Freen claimed the sexual assault was baseless.
She would never do such. The court case is going for over two years but never brought to justice. No one can keep her under the bars for more then two months.

Mafia queen?

Freen Sarocha..? How is she .... The mafia queen? Her innocence is gone.

After reading her case file I was stunned. I had so many questions for her. I must ask.

I studied all night.

In the morning I woke up and rushed to the court. I don't know why. Just for the the case or freen.....

I was waiting for her entry. But today everything was changed. She was in a suit. Looking like a real mafia queen that she was. A huge group of eight lawyers came in black suit like her bodyguards.

Her lawyers sat down and started discussing the case. I was amused to see the professionals work. Even mr. B was stunned by them.

She with cold emotionless face stood on the podium looking at me. Seeing that I wasn't feeling uncomfortable but I was feeling like I am home. Her eyes gave me sense of peace. Her eyes were deep. It was trying to tell me something.

The judge entered we all stood up. Then the process start.

Today they got the first chance to talk. One of her lawyers stood up. He was the oldest among them looked very experienced.

Mr. B was stunned to see him among then he mumbled " mr. Waichai. ?He is teacher. What is he doing with her?"

Ehhh? He the teacher of my teacher. How am I be able to compete with them.

He started talking all the terms even mr. B couldn't understand.

When all of that was going on p'freen was still looking at me. But now with a little smirk.

After end I think they won the sexual assault case. As for the murder charges because of the lack of evidence the judge ordered us to gather more evidence to prove. She was let go with a minimal fine of 10k baht. Which is a lot for me. But since p'freen's history and money that's nothing for her.

Her lawyers were not celebrating but they still had a victory smile. As they left.

P'freen on the other hand didn't had a change in her face. She was still looking emotionless and cold.

But when she left. She passed by me. Her smell is still the same but mixed with cenel no. 5.

Her gave me a evil smirk. I didn't understood. But her smile told me she was giving me a challenge to prove her crimes.

After they left. I came out of her spell. And looked at mr. B. His face was pulled down. He stood like he lost the whole case. His soul left his body.

He stood looking through the files desparately.

Everyone left. But he was still going through the case file which had less then 10 pages.

Such a small file for a huge case like this.

....

After the case at lunch time I sat with my friends.

Nop said with a smile, ." First we thought you're the lucky one to get this case. But now we know your not..." And started laughing.
Others joined too.

" Yeah! But becky you'll get through this. Don't worry. Even if you loose. It's not your case. So don't worry." Said lisa who was a bit older then me. She was into singing and dancing. Then finally started studying law.

She is always supportive of me.

" No but did you saw the lady mafia queen. Wow.. what a personality. Her whole life was tossed into the case but she didn't even showed any emotions. I am impressed. And I am ready to pressed by her..." Said irin. She is a bit wild and easily fells in love with anyone.

" I am just worried about finding more evidence. How do I do that?" I said with tension on my face.

" Humm.. let's think of a way to help our friend." Lisa said.

" Okay. But If she finds out I am out of this. Because I wanna be stepped on by her not killed by her so I am out." Said irin.

Fearing her was a Normal reaction. But it's different for me. I didn't had any fear for her. But for me she was just my p'freen.

I know that my p'freen is still somewhere in mafia freen.

My p'freen is still there....

.......