37.

Next morning freen went to her morning job as usual. She works at a cafe near her college. As soon as she is off duty she rans to her college.

Freen is liked by all in the cafe and the owners. She is such a sunshine and warm enargy that everyone comes to the cafe or orders again just to see her smile again.

Freen also liked to work at the cafe. It's different then the usual cafe. It's also a book store. So everyone there is a kind book loving customers.

Freen's today's work was almost done when she saw a person in a black suit entering the cafe.

" How may I help you?" She said with her usual sunshine smile.

But that man didn't responded. So freen asked again.

" How may I help you sir?"

" Get the f*ck away from my path...!" He said and pushed freen away.

" Ahhhhh.!" Freen was about to fell down...but a strong hand suddenly appeared out of nowhere and held freen.

She was too surprised to talk but when she was stable she looked at the hands and then towards the owners of those hands.

" Khun seng!" A smile appeared on her scared face.

" Are you okay?" Seng asked worriedly.

" I am okay!" Seng was still hold freen's shoulder and waist to support her.

When she realised that she quickly moved away.

" Thank you for..-"

" One sec!" Seng showed his hands and then walked towards the man who pushed freen.

" Hey bro!" Seng called the man.

Although seng was half the size of the man but still went to challenge him. Freen was worried to see seng get into trouble for her.

She tried to stop him.

" Khun....seng! Wait..!" Freen tapped on his shoulder.

In the meantime the man looked behind and saw seng looking at him angrily.

" Hey! You wanna apologize?"

" To her? Huh!" The man started laughing.

But seng suddenly punched him out of no where.

That didn't do a lot of damege on that man since he didn't even flinch.

But in reaction he punched seng right in his face.....

****

Freen's work hours were over. The man caused a lot of trouble. But luckily a customer called the police in time. They had take the man away by force. What he came to do was still unclear.

But he did left a huge bruise on his left eye.

Freen was putting ice on his bruised eyes sitting on the sidewalk.

" Awww!"

" Sorry! But khun seng what were doing back there? I never seen you here before." Freen asked while putting ice and slowly blowing on his eyes.

" I come there everyday to read books and for some coffee. Usually at lunch time. But today I was off work early so I came here. But when I saw him push you..." Seng said with puppy eyes.

" Oh! What a unlucky day..! It's all for me. I will pay the madical bills... It's all because of me." Freen said slowly blowing on his injured eye.

" No problem. Don't worry about it. Are you okay? Let me see." Seng smiled and held freen's hand that crushed on the table during the push.

" Look! You're bleeding." Seng said.

" It's a small cut. I'll be okay." Freen smiling looking at her wound.

" No way! Let me have a look!" Seng closely looked at freen's wound.

"Here! It'll help.." seng got a bandage from the first aid box freen brought earlier.

" Thank you. I have no Idea how to say thank you after what you did.." freen smiled shyly looking at her hand.

" It's nothing. You don't owe anything to me. But if you wanna say thank you so bad you can always offer me a cup of coffee."

Freen got surprised with the sudden offer.

" Sorry didn't meant to scare you." Seng stood up..

" No it's okay. How about tomorrow in that cafe after my work." Said freen holding seng's hand.

Seng pulled up freen from the side walk.

" Okay! What about your college?" Seng smilingly said.

" How do you know about my college?" Said freen suspiciously.

" Ummmm..... When I come to cafe you mostly ran out for your college. So I asked the owners and they told me."

" Oh!" Freen smiled in answer.

......

At the date seng became very good guy. He behaved like every girl wants. Freen felt lucky to meet such a guy. Before freen can even realise she fell for him. His smile is all she can think of all day. Seng gave her his number. Seng always picked up the calls. Even if he is killing someone or biting someone.

Seng also came to pick up freen from college or give her lunch any reason to be closer to her.

" Am I falling in love? Is this what love feels like?" Freen says smiling in the same art gallery from before.

" Feels like it. All though I don't really know much about this seng guy but he sounds like a good guy." P'pop said.

" Wait I'll introduce him to you. Today. I asked him to come."

" Here.!"

" Yeah!"

" Ahhhhhhh!"
" Ahhhhhhh!" They both screamed in happiness.

Suddenly a car's sound was heard.

" He must be here." Freen said excitedly.

Freen was right it was seng. He came in a white shirt and a black pants.

" Oh! I saw him before. But he looks more handsome now that he is dating you." Pop whispered.

" Thank you p'pop." Said freen.

" Hey! Babe." Hey said.

" Here you are." Freen said happily and kissed him on his cheek..

" He is p'pop." Said freen.

" Yeah! I remember him. He is the one who introduced me to you. although I don't no him.." seng said with a smile.

" I am seng!" Said seng.

" Hi seng! Listen if you ever make her sad I'll personally kill you." Said pop.

" P'pop." Said freen.

" Well! Don't worry p'pop! I love her smile. I'll die. If something happens to her smile." Said seng cherishing freen's chubby cheeks.

" Babe! Let's go. P'pop we will heng out later!" Seng left.

Freen stayed back to say bye to p'pop.

" P'pop. He is taking me to his house today!" Said freen excitedly.

" So! Finally you're getting it...!" Said pop excitedly.

" P'pop!" Freen gave him the death stares.

" Go get it girl." Said pop while waving his hands.

Freen left happily with seng waving pop her last happy smiling bye....

After this evening no one saw freen smile again. Her sunlight smile disappeared forever....!