36.

I was really surprised by the sudden Change in p'freen. Now it's in such a situation. That I need to know the truth. The truth about her past. To bring out the real p'freen.

And the real truth only can be said by one person.....
.......

When I reached p'nam house. It's not a house it's more like a one bedroom apartment.

She is p'freen's assistant. She was also in the mafia for years she can afford a better house.

But that's not the problem. She opened the door holding a glass of wine. She was really drunk I can say.

" Hey! Nong Bec." Said p'nam in her usual way.

" Hi p'nam.." i said restless.

" What brings you here ?"

" I am here..."

" Wait, come inside. No one can know I live here." She carefully seated me on her bed.

There's coffee table with a bottle of wine and another unfinished wine glass.

" Was p'freen here.?" I asked.

" Nope.! She wasn't." She quickly answered.

" That was quick.?"

" Oh! You're a lawyer or a detective...? She was just here. You missed her by a inch. Happy!?" She said sarcastically.

" P'nam please." I seriously said.

She seemed to realise I am serious so she makes me sit on the chair.

" So you want some drinks?" She says.

" No! Just the truth."

" Well! If you just mean business. Then let be clear on one thing. She is not what you think she is. She is not a good girl. She is not a person with heart. Freen..... She is gone. Now just a body with no soul. Every allegations against freen is real... including the murders." P'nam said  to scare me.

But I am not....

" Then why did she torn apart this contract." I showed her the pieces of the contract from my bag.

" That bastard! I worked so hard on them. And she just teared them a part. That b*tch. It took me two days...." P'nam started cursing.

" P'nam the main thing is she still have her heart. That's why she teared off this contract...she is still human. .. she still have a heart." I said. I don't know why but I am tearing up.

She looks at me with pity... She sat down beside me and said.
" Nong. Tell one thing before I say anything else. Are you fallen in love with freen. You look in pain....she told me what she did. She was really disturbed by that.... And you look just like her now. Tell me..."

She held my hand tightly.

I finally broke my silence and started crying....

" I know this is off the contract. But I love her. Everytime she is beside me I feel happy relaxed and when.... She is not.... It's worries me....... When she is in pain I feel that. I always think how I can make her worries go away.... I am in love with her.... I think I broke the rules....but I am..." I couldn't say anything else.

She hugged me tightly....

" Oahhh! Poor becky! Why..? She is not what you think she is?"

" She is my p'freen... I know..I saw her today... please tell me what happened.."

" Ummm!(sigh) Don't tell her I told you anything. I don't know what happened before I met her. When I met her she was most probably nineteen. She was young happy. Smiling. A ray of sunshine.... I was right hand of seng a gangster. He was not huge deal like freen. But he was one of the mafia. His father was very rich. He was spoilt. Then he joined mafia. And I joined him.....

Flashback....

When nam first time met freen. It  was really big day for freen. Freen's artwork was displayed in a art gallery for the first time. She was really happy. And when someone bought her painting with a large amount of money she was floating on the cloud.

P'pop was one of the workers in the art gallery. Also knew freen's mom for a long time. P'pop is 28 years old a part time worker and a full time photographer.

P'pop took freen to meet the buyer of her art.

Freen was intrigued to meet the buyer. Who turned out to be seng the mafia leader.

" I am seng! This is nam.." said the man who came out of the black car. A girls was holding a umbrella over his head.

He jumped out and shook freen's hand.

Freen was amused by his looks.

" So did you liked my art?" Freen asked with a big smile.

" I liked the artist more..." Said seng. He is still holding freen's hand.

" I am freen" said freen was a smile.

" Wow! What a beautiful name."

" Thank you!" Freen said.

" My hand..!"

" Huh!"

" My hand, you're still holding my hand." Freen said pointing at her hand that was held by seng.

Seng quickly shook off his hand.

" I wish you a great future! Hope to see you again." Seng said and left in his car.

........

Seng's car.

Nam was driving. Seng was sitting in the back while scrolling through his phone.

" Nam's make sure to keep a eye on that girl." She said while looking at his phone.

" What? Why?"

" You know why! I want that girl in my bed within two weeks." Seng said smiling.

" Come on are you that desparate...?"

Before nam can finish her saying. She felt a gun on her head.
Seng's hands grabbed her neck and started choking.

The car crushed on a wall nearby. But seng was still choking her....

" Listen to me very carefully..! She is mine. I laid my eyes on that girls... I am mad about her..... So do what I say. Don't ask... Don't forget who I am... I want her laid on my made or you will be laying on your coffin.. understood..." Seng finally let of nam's throat when she nodded her head.

Nam was already in tears... And gasping for air.  When seng let her go she quickly get off the car get some fresh. She fell to the ground and started panting for air.

Seng got off the car and simply walked away leaving gasping for air nam near the car alone......

_________________________________________

Seng is not evil...🤞

Vote and follow for more updates....