24.

Freen was about to enter her house. But a car blocked her road.

" What the FU*K...!" freen came out screaming. Since she noticed the car was nam's.

" What the F*ck!? nam? What are you doing? I couldn't have died...!" Freen started cursing nam.

Nam ran out of her car.

" Freen wait..! Don't tell her.."

" What are you saying? You told me to.."

" I know what I told you.  But don't do it yet... Freen if you like her be with her. Make her feel special then slowly tell her."

" What? Why?" Freen confusingly asked.

" Freen! She still doesn't know you're the one who kidnapped her. So this is a great opportunity. Don't tell she doesn't needs to know the truth. You know once you tell her you're the one who kidnapped her it's over. She thinks you're a saviour. Then be that. Send her back to her parents. They are dropping the money tomorrow anyway. Send her tomorrow home without the money. So you'll be still be a saviour to her and her family. So then you can straighten your relationship further...."

" That does sounds good. But if she learns the truth..?"

" She'll hate you anyway. So what's wrong in spending more time together. You'll still have the happy memories.."

" But I don't wanna hide something from her..."

......

Freen and nam entered her house.

" Freen don't even think about it..." Nam mouthed the word.

" Mom. This is my friend nam." Freen introduced nam with her mom.

Her mom was sitting on the couch watching television.

" Your friend? Friend from work?" Said her mom.

" Yeah!"

" Oh!" Freen's mom made a disgusted face.

" So... I feel like I am not welcomed here." Nam whispered.

" Where is soul?"

" She is..-" soul came running after hearing freen's voice.

" P'freen! Is that your friend?"

" Yeah!"

" Oh! Come on in. Sit. We'll have dinner soon. Please have dinner with us."

" Oh! Sure." Nam stayed the night.

Nam keep looking at freen and begging her not to tell the truth. Because she knew well if soul knows what freen does she'll hate her for sure.

When nam left she kept telling her not to tell anything to soul. Just go with the plan nam made.

Freen was really in a battle with herself about telling the truth.

" What do you think I do for work?" Freen softly said to soul who was folding freen's cloths.

" With the amount of scars and wounds on your body. Any one can tell you're a gangster lady..." S oul innocently said.

Freen was so serious and looked at soul with relief. But her joy was short lived.

" Ha ha ha... I was kidding. I know you won't do something like that. You must be police or secret service. Right?" Said soul laughing.

" Even though I don't like fighting or blood. But still you do it to keep our nation safe. So it's okay.." soul laughed and stood up to put freen's cloths inside her closet.